Postcard from Nowhere

Postcard from Nowhere

A Chapter by Norma M Sutton


It's just me stopping in to say hi.  Got baby goats to feed and wool to dry.  Amid my hectic daily world I think of you in so many ways.  So much inspiration, so little time.  I watch the hawks and time just flies.  New lambs are coming in two weeks, a pen to construct, more mouths to feed.  A trip in July will bring even more.  Take away two . . . bring in five more.  One ewe left to shear and the season is done . . . well, at least until autumn comes.  Fleeces to wash and dye and spin.  Must I count to one hundred and ten?  Three fold does the work grow and my private time is on hold. So just stopping in to tell all hello.  Asking you to pardon my long time no show.


© 2011 Norma M Sutton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sorry for the late response. Been real busy, if you'll pardon me kindly. Letter to follow shortly. Hope to see you more often (I must turn up more regularly). Renfieldians unite!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Busy, busy, you are. You must enjoy it or you wouldn't be so dedicated. Hopefully, you'll have more time for your writing soon.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 10, 2011
Last Updated on May 10, 2011


Author

Norma M Sutton
Norma M Sutton

Bostic, NC



About
Norma Moore Sutton has written and published two children's books: The First Lamb and Harry Goes To The Fair She has written and published the first book in the Haunting Memories Series: Matthe.. more..

Writing