Present Earth

Present Earth

A Chapter by ultimate324

Chapter 1:  The Present Earth

 

 

 Earth, a planet that was lived by humans in peace until one day, that peace came to an end and chaos started to begin. An unknown predicament happened were many humans started to become powerful beings who only craved to eat other humans.  Humans who weren’t being affected by this unknown species cowered in fear. Seeing nothing but death and destruction, these beings were just too strong that regular human weapons barley had any effect. Everyone prayed to their gods wondering why it was happening, how was it happening, and who was responsible? The questions remained unknown for 26 years.

 

  When 26 years passed, surviving humans have lived in islands away from the lands of the monsters who have overrun the entire earth. Humans blame scientists for this apocalypse, they believe it was their fault for experimenting dangerous things, though that is still just a rumor, but a very likely one.  The humans have invented powerful weapons to be able to fight against these zombies. These weapons were known as exoskeletons, a suit that gives humans the ability to become faster, stronger, and more precise with their aim. There are three types of suits, an assault exo which is the regular looking exoskeleton that are meant for the basic soldier. A full bodied exoskeleton which is a complete suit of armor as well as a big shield on the left hand, though powerful it is slow. Its purpose is to get the attention of groups of zombies as well as powerful ones for the assault teams to deal damage while being secure. A combat exoskeleton which is the same as the regular suit, but this suit is more lighter which is the fastest among the other exoskeletons. Its purpose is mainly for close combat with highly powered blades which can slice many types of tough substances like nothing.  With these suits they are able to fight back against the zombies, but unfortunately no progress has been made to return earth back to the way it was.

 

 Jake Valker, a 23 year old man who is among the military that has no memory of his past. He has no idea why himself, but soon he will be the one as well as two others to make that progress for humanity, as well as discover the mystery of this apocalypse filled with strong terrifying zombies.



© 2015 ultimate324


Author's Note

ultimate324
Give Advice

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on August 5, 2015
Last Updated on August 5, 2015