Chapter 4: Overwhelmed

Chapter 4: Overwhelmed

A Chapter by ultimate324

Chapter 4: Overwhelmed

 

 

  The island shakes, everyone shooting at the giants, some just cower in fear giving up, and chaos happening all around. Jake doesn’t take the time to be traumatized by what he is seeing, all he cares about is finding Victor and survive. Desperately running and looking, he doesn’t find him. Jake starts to wonder if Victor has already gotten into a transport. At that situation Jake had no choice but to believe that. Jake gets on a chopper with others, and they immediately take off when it is full. They go from a distance were they are able to witness for themselves the overwhelming force of these zombies. The island is surrounded by giants, tentacles piercing through the island, left over choppers try to take off but the giants smash them with their hands.

“How are we supposed to defeat this?” Someone says with a terrified look.

 Everyone is just looking at the disaster they are witnessing. Slowly the island is just getting destroyed by numerous giants, as well as the unknown monster that is underneath it. Humanity is no longer safe.


 Many helicopters arrive at the other islands. Already hearing about the sudden attacks, they get ready if the other islands get attacked as well. Jake looks around for Victor, but he can’t find him, Jake asks around but no luck. He starts to wonder if he was sent to another island. Jake decides to just help around, at this point making sure another island doesn’t fall is the best he can do for now. Boats from the distance place mines around the ocean. Turrets are being placed around the edges of the aircraft platform. When they had finished setting up everything, they start to wait. Everyone becomes quiet waiting for their arrival. They look around, but see nothing around the distance, sending out a submarine and a chopper to confirm if they are headed their way, but they haven’t arrived yet. Jake still looking and asking around for Victor.


 After waiting a long time, the submarine makes it back. They immediately report that nothing was heading towards the island. The helicopter still has yet to arrive. Jake still walking around looking until suddenly he as well as others get covered by some shadow. Everyone immediately looks up and something huge appears from the sky crashing down on top of many soldiers. It spreads its wings and roars. All the soldiers around start to shoot it, but it immediately fly’s off causing a lot of wind. They try shooting it down, but they notice more of them roaming the sky circling the island. Many of them come crashing down. Destroying all the buildings, choppers, planes, and crushing many soldiers to death. It was already a lost cause for this island as well.


 Jake was knocked back by one of the creatures when it landed. On the floor trying to get up, Jake for some reason starts to remember something. He remembers words that were told to him, and those words were. “I am going as well.” Jake recalling hearing the something similar, but he goes unconscious unable to think about it any further.


 



© 2015 ultimate324


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on August 12, 2015
Last Updated on August 12, 2015