Chapter 5: Who Am I

Chapter 5: Who Am I

A Chapter by ultimate324

Chapter 5: Who Am I?

 

 

 Within the mind of Jake, he dreams though the dream seems to be another vision, a vision of a meteor falling from the sky, when it lands Jake wakes up. Waking up on top of a broken piece of metal, looking around the area seeing the entire island destroyed, dead bodies floating in the ocean, fire and smoke everywhere. Jake survived the chaos, unfortunately from what he sees, not many survived. He hears the sounds of choppers heading his way, although Jake doesn’t look relived of being rescued. They reach Jake and help him.


“Don’t worry, everything is going to be alright.” Someone says.


Jake doesn’t say anything, they realize he witnessed hell so decide to just help him without saying anything else.


 When they arrive at the other island they immediately take Jake to a medical room. They treat his wounds and leave him to rest. After a while the General of the Island shows up to talk to Jake.


“I am General Riley, I know you been through a lot, but I must know what you encountered out there?” Riley asks being straightforward.


 “They were big looking birds, I didn’t expect those things could even be able to fly.” Jake says looking worried.


“I see, and the other attack was those sea giants right?” Riley asks.

“Yea.” Jake says.

“Ok. Well try to get a lot of rest, going through all that must have been horrible.” Riley says and leaves the room.


 Jake so far has been thinking about the visions he has seen, like he was remembering something. A meteor, someone passing something to him, remembering the words that sounded similar to what Victor had said. Jake starts to wonder if he knows something about this apocalypse that he can’t remember, though he was born one year before it had even started which confused him. From then on, Jake has decided to actually look into his past. If he really does know something, he will uncover it and bring earth back to the way it was.


 



© 2015 ultimate324


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on August 13, 2015
Last Updated on August 13, 2015