Chapter 2: Zombie Kong

Chapter 2: Zombie Kong

A Chapter by ultimate324

Chapter 2: Zombie Kong

 

 

 Jake is in the military locker room getting ready for a raid. The lockers are very big since each one holds an exoskeleton for each soldier, the military base is in a separate island from where regular people live. With the current technology they were able move four islands around the main island to protect the main civilian island from any dangers that come. Jake heads over to the briefing room where the commander explains the raid. The mission is to exterminate a zombie with a danger level of six. The maximum level of danger is ten, the highest humanity has ever faced was eight. This was necessary due to a variety of zombies roaming earth. There are still many zombies to be discovered.


 Zombie Kong, a big gorilla both powerful and fast. It has killed many soldiers during scouting missions and investigation missions. Such a threat needed to be exterminated no matter what.


 When the entire briefing is finished, many soldiers head out into the transport, helicopters and planes ready to take off into the lands of the zombies. Jake heads into his assigned transport, and waits. This is his first time going into a raid and has never encountered a zombie with a danger level of over five, Raid missions are only done against zombies with a danger level of five through seven. Eight through 10 are considered war raid missions, so he is very nervous as to what chaos he will witness. They start to take off, and everyone in the plane waits nervously until they arrive.


“Hey. Need a smoke?” A random soldier says sitting next to Jake.

“Sure.” Jake replies.


He gives Jake a cigarette, and lights it up for Jake.


“What’s your name?” He asks Jake.

“Jake. Yours?” Jake says.

“Robert.” Robert replies.


They become quiet for a little.


“First time going into a raid?” Robert asks.


“Yeah.” Jake replies nervously.


 The pilot announces that there is five minutes left for arrival. Robert starts to look more nervous and takes deep breaths.


“S**t I need to calm down.” Robert says while drinking some water from a small bottle.


 Jake just tries to look focused on the raid. They start to hear gunfire and explosions, the plane starting to shake a little. Jake starts to take deep breaths himself. Getting closer into the battlefield, the pilot was about to announce something until all of a sudden something hits the plane causing it to spin. They hear a loud roar from outside everyone begins to panic and the plane crashes right into the battlefield.


 Jake becomes unconscious for a little while when the plane had crashed. Slowly waking up seeing and hearing his comrades already fighting the hordes of zombies. Jake immediately wastes no time and takes off his belts. When he gets himself free, he notices that almost half of the people in the plane are dead from the crash, even Robert, however he doesn’t get fazed by it and heads out to the battlefield. Jake sees nothing but chaos happening all around the ocean shore. Right away a zombie jumps at Jake at a fast speed, but Jake punches his head off. Even though they are just regular zombies they are too strong for humans even with the exoskeletons equipped. Jake looks overwhelmed even though it is a raid mission, the battlefield is like a warzone. Jake just helps a random group of soldiers that are shooting down zombies. The combat-exo guys are just slashing away at the zombies spilling a lot of blood. The full-bodied exo soldiers are pushing away groups of zombies with their shields, and with a shotgun on their right hand they clear their surrounding area. They were holding their own until zombie Kong appears and crushes many of them with his big hands. Jake catches a good look at the terrifying face of zombie Kong with its sharp fangs and dead skin, killing his comrades within his sight.


“Ready! Fire!” Someone shouts, and soldiers with rocket launchers shoot at zombie Kong from behind.


 Zombie Kong has none of that and immediately turns to kill them, grabbing a handful of them and eats them up, chewing their bodies like food while throwing some of the body parts at the helicopters and planes. Jake is on the floor looking terrified at what he is witnessing. All he has ever done was scout and encounter just the regular zombies, but he was never ready to experience this.


“On your feet soldier!” Someone says pulling Jake up by force.


 When Jake gets pulled up a zombie immediately tackles him back down. Jake tries to get it off, but the soldier helps him by grabbing the zombies head and tearing its head off with his hands. He was about to help Jake back up again, but he gets pierced from the back by a razor hand zombie. A zombie with very sharp fingers that almost look like blades, with a danger level of two. The zombie takes a bite from the soldiers head killing him. Jake immediately gets up and shoots the crap out of it, screaming until a plane comes crashing down and explodes right behind him, knocking Jake down on the floor. Jakes head is dirtied and bloodied, slowly losing consciousness, looking around the battlefield seeing and hearing nothing but chaos all around.



© 2015 ultimate324


Author's Note

ultimate324
Advice please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on August 6, 2015
Last Updated on August 6, 2015