Claudia's Memories

Claudia's Memories

A Chapter by Emily Weaver
"

This chapter is just the memories that came "flooding back into Claudia's mind".

"

Recap:     

Then, Claudia felt like a hammer had hit her head. All new memories came flooding back into her mind.

Claudia’s Memories:

Claudia slipped her hand into Aaron’s as they walked toward her house.

      “I’m glad we finally talked in class,” Aaron whispered as he wrapped his arm around her waist.

      Claudia smiled and hugged him goodbye and watched him walk away. She turned to open the door, but stopped and listened.

      When she heard some leaves rustle, she spun around and saw… nothing. But, she couldn’t shake the feeling that someone was watching her.

      “Hey Julia! What do you think of this dress?” Claudia walked out of the dressing room and spun around on display.

      “That looks great,” Julia replied, looking out the window.

      “Hello-o-o! What are you looking at?” Claudia hopped over to Julia and followed her eyes.

      “I could’ve sworn that car followed us here. Look! The guy hasn’t even gotten out yet!” Julia shivered and pointed to the car.

      “You are just being paranoid. Come on. We both need to find dresses for the prom.”

      Julia glanced back at the car once more, then hopped up to browse the dresses.

      Claudia strained to open her eyes. When they blinked open, she saw her dad asleep in the corner of the hospital room.

      “Daddy?” Her voice cracked when she realized how much pain she was in.

      Her dad hopped up once he saw that she was awake and was next to her in a heartbeat.

      “Sweetie! Are you feeling ok?” His voice sounded relieved as he gently rested his hand on her forehead.

      “W-What happened?” Claudia’s mind was blank as she tried to remember what had happened.

      Her dad’s face showed a series of emotions: anger, frustration, sadness, and pity.

      “You guys fell down the stairs. You were at home and you both tripped down the 3 flights…” he trailed off and looked toward Julia, who was laying in a bed next to her, with a depressed look.

      Claudia squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to remember the incident. She could remember nothing… except a face. She remember seeing a man with a scar under his eye.



© 2011 Emily Weaver


Author's Note

Emily Weaver
This is the chapter where Claudia starts to remember what happened. The next chapter is what Julia remembers and hopefully, everyone will get what happened. (: Sorry if I am a confusing writer. :P
If you are still reading this, thanks for sticking with me (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Definitely intriguing. Will read more. :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

EEEPPPP! More please. You talented lady u:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 30, 2011
Last Updated on November 30, 2011


Author

Emily Weaver
Emily Weaver

TX



About
My name is Emily and I love to read romance novels... So that is a lot of what I write. I have been wanting to be a writer for a couple of years now because I just have such a strong interest in it. (.. more..

Writing
Bragging Bragging

A Story by Emily Weaver