Chapter 5: Our Day Off!

Chapter 5: Our Day Off!

A Chapter by Samantha Scythe
"

A day at the beach for the students and staff of the DWMA! But not everything goes according to plan!

"

By the time Maka and Soul had arrived to the beach it was 4:30pm and it looked as if almost the whole school was already there. There were groups of people all over the beach just hanging out. A game of volleyball had been started; people were tanning, swimming, and just having a good time. Maka smiled when she saw this, it made her happy knowing things were going to be okay again after everything that had happened.

 

Maka was still having night terrors about Medusa, Asura and Lady Arachnay. She shook those thoughts from her head, not wanting to let them get the best of her. Soul and Maka got off of the bike and grabbed their bags. Soul nudged Maka and pointed to where their friends were. “I think Crona’s here,” Soul pointed out. No one was expecting Crona to come because he still wasn’t sure how to deal with large crowds, but had gotten much better.

 

Maka’s face lit up and she ran towards the group. She dropped her bags, and hugged Crona tightly. “I’m so happy you came!” Crona hugged back gently and smiled softly. “I-I am too,” he said. Maka smiled and laughed. Soul came to the group right behind Maka and looked at everyone. “It’s busy here, didn’t think everyone would show up.” Soul noticed Tsubaki and Liz weren’t there. “Where are the two girls?”

 

“We’ve been waiting for you two slow pokes to hurry up and get here! Now come on let’s go swimming!!” Black Star took his shirt off, already wearing his swim shorts. “YAHOOO!!!!” Black Star ran down to the water and jumped in. Soul took his shirt off, running after Black Star. Kid and Patty followed the two, but Crona and Maka stayed at the beach.

 

“Don’t you wanna go swimming Crona? Or even just in the water?” Crona nodded. “I got a bathing suit today.. Before I came here so I would be able to go in the water with you guys” Crona gave Maka a little smile and Maka returned one back. “Then let’s go!” She stripped down to her one piece bathing suit and Crona left his shirt on with his swim shorts. They ran down to the water holding hands, Maka was Cronas first friend, and he thought of Maka like a sister to him, he loved her like family.

 

Maka and Crona ran straight into the water, splashing their friends. Kid smiled at Crona “Glad to see you here with us, Crona. It’s always nice to see you.” Crona held his right arm with his left hand and blushed a little. “T-thank you Kid-K-Kun.” Soul and Black Star were deeper in the water wrestling each other, like always, Black Star was winning. “You will never defeat the incredible Black Star! Hahahaha!!” Soul grabbed Black Stars bright blue hair and pulled him under the water, rolling on top of him and pinning him down. “Ha! Now who’s winning!! It’s so uncool too lose Black Star”, Soul smirked and then howled in pain. “Mother of-!!”, Black Star shoved him back underneath him, now the dominant one again.

 

Soul pushed Black Star off and stood up, holding his manhood, groaning. The others looked over to see what was wrong. “Dude, not cool in any way what-so-ever.”  Tsubaki looked at Black Star and laughed, “Black Star!” Black Star laughed and fell on his back.

 

It was almost 9 and most people were sitting on their towels or blankets, just talking with each other. Liz, Tsubaki, Kid, Patty, Black Star, Maka and Crona were all sitting on the same large blanket. All of sudden there was a controlled explosion that lit up the sky. The bonfire was finally lit, but that wasn’t all. No ne had noticed the fireworks connected to the bonfire. They went off, lighting up the sky. Cracks and bangs and booms filled the night sky with color and fire.

 

Maka moved closer to where Soul was sitting and collapsed into his lap, covering her head. Ever since the battle with Asura, she couldn’t stand fire and loud noise. Soul could feel his meister trembling. She was shaking her head and asking him to make it stop. Soul bent forward covering her head to shut out the noise for her. Thankfully the fireworks didn’t last very long. Soul lifted up Maka’s face  and looked her in the eyes, “Are you okay?” Maka nodded and gave Soul a tight hug. “Thank you, Soul.” He nodded and smiled at her. “Try to have some fun now, Maka. That’s what we’re here for.” She nodded and scooted back over to Crona.

 

Black Star nudged Soul, “Can I talk to you? Privately?” Soul nodded and the two got up. Liz looked at them, “Where are you two going?”

“Going to take a leak” replied Black Star. The group continued on their conversation as before. Black Star and Soul walked to the small building which had a single washroom in it on each side for men and women. Soul and Black Star went into the washroom and Black Star locked the door.

 

“So what did you want to talk about that’s so important?” Black Star sighed. “You have to promise you won’t laugh at me though.” Soul nodded in agreement, crossed his arms and leaned against the concrete wall. Black Star looked Soul in the eyes and sighed.

 

“Since the first day we met, we’ve been the best of friends. You’ve always been there for me and I have always been there for you. We’ve told each other everything about each other and things that no one else knows about us. We’ve never had a real fight, but we always fight each other as a joke. When Medusa first came into our lives, the first time you fought Crona, when the Demon Sword cut you and you were in the medical room, it truly killed me inside. I cried that night. Tsubaki didn’t know but I was so worried about you. And when we were fighting Asura and you had passed out, my whole motivation to keep going was to save my friend. I’ve always just thought that we had a special friendship, but I now know I feel more for you than just a friend. Soul... I love you. I really do.”  Black Star looked down, scared to see his best friends’ reaction to what he just said. Black Star felt a finger on his chin and his head was lifted up. The scythe and assassin were looking into each other’s eyes. Black Star wasn’t sure what to do, but they both did the same thing, Soul and Black Star both closed their eyes and moved their lips together until they were touching. They broke the kiss and both smiled at each other. 


Soul opened the door.“Better get back out there before they start to wonder what’s going on in here, eh?” Black Star laughed and walked out the door. The two friends walked back to the group and sat back down on the blanket. Neither of them had said anything about the washroom to anyone else and acted as if nothing had happened. The rest of the night was calm and peaceful, just what was needed for the weapons and meisters of the DWMA.



© 2013 Samantha Scythe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG I LOVED IT :D
Specially the ending haha, who would have figured that out ;D friendly rivalry turning into love. You're an amazing writer, seriously .. you've taken character from a really brilliant show and given them a separate story line to follow not altering to much from the core of the original story but still managing to keep it fresh, cool and humorous. It's what the show was all about.. Okay all that's left is for you to have my babies... cause I want them to be as creative as you! xoxo
A few edits, I hope you don't mind . The font is too small babe, gotta make it a little larger < 3. No (o)ne had noticed the fireworks connected to the bonfire.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

979 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 2, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013
Tags: Black Star, Black Star x Soul, Soul Eater, Soul, Soul Eater Evans, Yaoi, Manga, Anime, Fan Fiction, FanFiction, Maka, Maka Albarn, Night Terrors, Fireworks, Beach, Beach Day, Day Off, Fun, Love, Cute


Author

Samantha Scythe
Samantha Scythe

Canada



About
I'm new to writing but have a lot of ideas more..

Writing