I Love You, Soul

I Love You, Soul

A Chapter by Samantha Scythe

The sound of screaming was clear throughout the whole house. Maka was blindfolded, but could smell the scent of something rotting. Maka kept pulling her hands, which were cuffed to a radiator, to try and get them free before the Melinda came back. She stopped screaming and pulling, hearing footsteps come into the room. Melinda chuckled softly, "You still haven't learned when to stop, have you? You've always been a persistent little child."


"What do you want from me!? I never did anything to you!" Maka was trying to shake her head to lower the blindfold; she knew someone would notice that she was missing. Someone had to be coming for her...right? Maka heard Melinda walking towards her, her presence making Maka freeze. Melinda pulled down the blindfold on Maka and looked her in the eyes.

"You've killed someone very close to me, I hope you know that." Melinda stood up and walked towards the door leading out of the room. She stopped right before she left, "You will pay for it. And so will Evans." Before Maka could say anything Melinda walked out of the room, leaving Maka alone.



____________________________________________________________



It was getting close to midnight by the time Black Star and Soul found a small motel they could rest in for the night. Soul didn't want to stop looking for Maka but Black Star knew he needed a break. Underneath Soul's eyes were dark circles. He looked as if he hadn't slept for a week. Black Star wasn't as tired as Soul, but still very tired. The both of them knew that they wouldn't be effective if they were tired and weak.


Soul parked his bike in the parking lot in front of the motel. The motel was small and looked old; the paint was wearing off and the boards of the structure didn't look very secure. Soul and Black Star got off of the motorcycle and headed into the entrance of the motel. Soul and Black Star stood at the counter and looked on the counter to see if there was a bell. Papers, 

which appeared to be documents, were scattered on the counter.


"Hello?" Soul tried to make his voice louder than usual to get the attention of anyone who was in another room. A man came out from the back room and looked at the two.


"So sorry about that you two; May I help you? Room for two?" Soul nodded and took his wallet out of the backpack he was carrying over one shoulder.


"How much? We just need one night then we'll be out." The man got a small smile on his face and nodded.


"Fifty even please." Soul took two twenty dollar bills and a ten out of his wallet and placed it on the counter. The man handed Soul the room key and went back into the back room. Soul looked at the number on the key and smirked .


"Hey Black Star, look at the number." Black Star looked at the number. 42564. Black Star laughed a little. The two walked down the hall looking at the numbers on the doors they were passing. They found their room at the end of the hall and went into it. Soul locked the door and Black Star collapsed on the bed face first. The room was about the size of a one bedroom apartment, but slightly smaller. There was a bed near a small window with a bedside table on either side, across from the bed was a mini microwave and refrigerator which was making a low-pitched humming noise, the washroom was right beside the door, going into a room which was about 7 by 10. Soul walked over to the bed, dropped the backpack and collapsed beside Black Star.


Soul closed his eyes and rolled onto his back. He yawned and stretched his arms. Black Star sat up and grabbed some water from the backpack. The water was warm but he didn't care. Black Star heard Soul's phone starting to ring; he looked through the bag and picked up the phone, handing it to Soul. Soul took the phone, confused. 


"Hello?"


"Soul..." It was Maka, her voice sounded weak and as if she was in pain.


"Maka!? What's going on, Maka? Where are you? Are you okay?" Black Star sat up and looked at Soul, concerned for what was being said on the other end of the phone.


"A woman took me. Her name is Melinda. She hasn't hurt me, but she keeps telling me things... She keeps saying that I killed someone close to her, that it's my fault someone is dead..."


"Maka I'm in Leowe with Black Star. We're just at a motel right now. We've been looking for you since you've been gone. Where are you? We're coming to get you." Maka started to cry.


"I'm in a building, it's underground I think. It's dark and it echo's in here. I heard her talking and she's been saying church a lot so it might be below a church... But she's gone out now and I know she won't be back till tomorrow..."


"Maka we're coming for you now."


"No, Soul. Please rest. Please..."


Soul sighed, "I am going to be there tomorrow morning. We are going to find you, Maka."


"I love you, Soul. You're my best friend." Maka hung up and her words rang through Soul's head. Soul looked at Black Star.


 push Black Star away, he felt comfortable and safer.

"We need to sleep. Now." Soul laid down with his back to Black Star and kept his phone in his hand. He closed his eyes and felt a tear run down from his eye to his cheek. Black Star turned the light off and laid down beside Soul. He kissed him on the cheek and wrapped his arm around Soul's waist. Soul didn't

Black Star could feel Soul shivering, he knew he was worried. Black Star hugged him tighter and kissed the back of his neck. Black Star closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep. Soul didn't fall asleep as fast; he felt guilty about not going to save Maka now, but he knew it wasn't an option. I love you, Soul.



© 2013 Samantha Scythe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1591 Views
Added on February 25, 2013
Last Updated on February 25, 2013
Tags: Soul, Soul Eater, Yaoi, Maka Albarn, Black Star, Black Star x Soul, Soul x Black Star, witches, kidnapping, fanfiction, fan fiction, hurt, mission, help, friendship, love, friends, Soul Eater Evans


Author

Samantha Scythe
Samantha Scythe

Canada



About
I'm new to writing but have a lot of ideas more..

Writing