Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Blade's P.O.V.

I got a couple of applications from the mall and got Wendy's on the way home. I got out of the car and walked to the door which was already open. I remember closing it and locking it when I left. Maybe Snow is outside.. I quickly ran around the house, but didn't see her.. I ran inside and looked at the floor, she wasn't there.

A strong burning smell enterned the air and I ran in the kitchen. Eggs were on the stove, burnt. I turned the gas off and noticed a note on the counter next to mine. I picked it up and read it,

Dear Blade,

I have stolen your prescious angel, Snow. You're right, she is amazing. A real charmer. I think she will make a great slave. I think I will like this one most of all.

Yours Truly Hated,



Vladimir>;3

My blood started boiling as I crubmled the paper, throwing it on the ground and ran up stairs. I stopped at Miles's door and kicked it down. I walked in and huffed. "Miles! Get your a*s up now! We've got something to do! RIGHT NOW!" I yelled, growling. He got up and I went to Salem's door, busting it open and walked in. He was laying on his bed, watching tv. "Get up now! Vlad took Snow."

He got out of bed and I went to Miles's room. "What's going on?" He asked confused, getting dressed. "Vladimir took Snow." With that, he was done getting dressed and going through his weapon box. "So what do you think is better? An ax or you?" I rolled my eyes and let him take the box. Blade came in and looked pretty pissed.

We jumped in the car and went to a special friend of ours.. Blake. We got to his house and ran to his front door and knocked on it. He came to the door and looked at us. "How may I help you three?" He asked in his british accent. I nodded and my face grew tense as I thought about it. "We need your help with killing Vladimir."

He rubbed the back of his head and motioned us inside. "Why?" "Someone important has been taken by him and I need to kill him. Please Blake. She's everything to me." He nodded with a smile on his face. "True love, hmm?" A warm feeling rose on my cheeks. "That's for damn sure! So let's go so I can kill him already!" Miles yelled impatiently. Blake hushed him and nodded. "Get all the vampires you can." Salem, Miles and I set out finding all the vampire around us, using our vampire speed.

Once we got all the vampires, we met up in Blake's backyard. He stood on his roof and began giving instructions. "Vladimir has taken Snow and we need to get her back. Therefore, we must get into groups and make a decision of where he might be hiding. Do you understand?" They all nodded and began getting in their groups, talking. One group spoke up. "We think he might be in the forest." Blake nodded and I stared at them.

Blake looked at me and put his hand on my shoulder. "That seems like a good idea, but... let's ask Blade. Is there any place or things she scared of?" I thought back to the night of our secret sharing and remembered.... My eyes shot to Blake. "The cemetery. Now." He nodded. "Everyone to the cemetery! Go now!" With that, we all took off to the cemetery. When everyone was there, we hid in places.

I closed my eyes and smelt the air for her scent. The wind blew instantly giving it away. I motioned in the direction towards the house and quietly, we got in our position.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

I woke up on a big bed covered in silk sheets and soft blankets. My body felt cold as I moved around. I looked down and noticed my bra and underwear were the only things I was wearing. Worryingly, I looked around the room for my clothes but no luck. "You're looking mighty beautiful." That voice.. I looked towards the door and started shaking..

My eyes grew wide as the body figure was given away when he turned the light on. Vladimir... I grabbed the sheets, covering myself and scoot back against the head board. "Don't run, beautiful. You look good." He said softly, licking his lips. I hated him with a firey passion. He walked towards me and crawled on the bed to me. My face grew into a deep glare. He straddled my lap facing me, and gave a devilish smirk.

"You look good," He whispered as he moved my hair away from my neck. "Really good.." He leaned in and licked my neck. Shivers ran up my spine as I whimpered, trying to push him off. But he wouldn't budge. He grabbed my hands in his, resting them against his chest. He took the chance and leaned in and bit my neck. A scream left my mouth and tears ran down my cheeks. The pain.. I missed Blade. I wanted him back..

He covered my mouth with his hand and started sucking my blood. I felt my body get weak. His hand left my mouth and both of his hands started to roam my body. My eyes started to close and my body fell unconsious as the door busted open. "Snow!" Blade....


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
The picture is Vladimir

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am sooooo addicted!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


FallenSnowFlake

11 Years Ago

I had to edit it when I put it on another site. So this one is still bleh. But I'm glad you like it .. read more
Secret Lullaby

11 Years Ago

Yeah no problem:) Its really good. I think im on like chapter 14
FallenSnowFlake

11 Years Ago

Cool cool. Enjoy~

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

298 Views
1 Review
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake