Chapter 9

Chapter 9

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Blade's P.O.V.

We quietly went inside the house and I sniffed out Snow's scent. It lead to Vladimir's room. I opened the door and saw Vladimir on Snow. His face buried in her neck with tears running down her face. His hands running over body and her eyes grew heavy. I could hear her heart beat, but barely. "Snow!" Vladimir pulled away from Snow, still on her and gave a devilish smirk. He licked his lips and got off her.

"You have a very sweet treat here, Blade. Nice job. No wonder you like her. It's heaven in a body. Her body is heaven." I could feel my blood boiling. I raised my hand and snapped, signaling all the vampires to attack. The roof crashed down and the windows broke open as I ran through the crowd of vampires to Snow. I quickly picked her up and jumped out the window. Screams and the scent of blood filled the air.

Her heart beat was faint as was her breathing. Foot steps followed, knowing it was Miles, I kept running. We quickly got to the house and I ran upstairs into my room. Miles came in behind me and looked at her. A quick sigh escaped from his mouth as he rested his hand on my shoulder and gave it a gentle squeeze. "She's not going to make it." Tears made their way to my eyes as I looked at her pale almost motionless body.

"You have to do it." Miles said quietly. I shook my head and looked at him. I couldn't do it. I can't. Not even if she wanted me to. "She won't live if you don't do it." I wanted her here with us and I wanted to spend forever with her. "Okay," I whispered between sniffles. "I'll do it." Miles nodded and hugged me softly and left. I gently got on the bed and crawled over her, looking at her face. I brushed my fingers against her cheek and flinched at the coolness of her skin.

I leaned down and whispered, "Forgive me." My fangs sank in her neck and I released the venom into her blood stream. She started whimpering and brought up her hands to her neck, screaming. I cried more seeing her like this. After a couple of seconds of screaming, she grew quiet and I watched her as she fell laid still again. I kissed her cheek and got off her. Knowing that the transformation would take a couple of weeks and wouldn't be seeing her up anytime soon, I left the room and went down stairs.

Miles was sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace. He turned to me and sighed. "How'd it go?" I wiped the tears away and shrugged. "We have to wait now." He nodded and I left the house going back to Vladimir's house. Pain struck me as I saw friends dead. I walked through the house, looking for Blake and Vladimir. My feet took me to his room and I noticed that Vladimir was pinned to the wall with a sword and Blake's hand on the sword. Vladimir is dead.. I smiled and ran over to Blake. He limp into my arms and I picked him up.

I quickly ran back to my house and laid him next to Miles. "Take care of him," Miles looked at me and nodded. "I'll be back." "Where are you going?" "To get Zarek." With that, I turned and ran out the back door. I stopped in the and looked up at my window. "I'll be back, Snow." I quickly left and ran to Zarek's house. The door was unlocked, so I let myself in. Zarek was sitting on the couch eating pizza and watching tv.

He turned and looked at me with a surprised look. "Blade," He stood up, putting the pizza down. "Why are you here?" I bit my lip and walked towards him. "Snow," I started. I didn't know where to start. "I had to change her." His face went from surprised to anger. "You did what?!" He yelled, slamming me against the wall. "Why did you change her?!" He yelled louder, gripping my shirt. "She was dying," I spoke out quickly. His face softened some, but more alarming. "She.. what?" I sighed and whispered, "She was dying. I had to save her."

He let go of my shirt and turned walking to the couch. "How?" "Vladimir." His eyes shot to mine and tears filled his. "He tried to kill her?" I nodded and whispered, "I want you to help me take care of her. She will be asleep for a good while, but when she wakes up, she will be a different person. I just want you to be there so when she wakes up, she'll be calm." He nodded and ran up stairs and back down. He slipped his jacket on and grabbed his keys. I pulled him to the house and we walked up stairs, into my room.

I let Zarek in first and nodded towards her. He slowly walked towards her and stopped as soon as he saw her motionless body. He turned and looked at me and I looked down. I left the room, giving him time to be with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zarek's P.O.V.

Her body was so motionless. It scared me seeing her this way. It was alarming and confusing. I laid down on the bed and pulled her into my arms. No heart beat.. barely breathing. It scared me. "Snow," I looked at her face waiting for a reply. "I love you."


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

366 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake