Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Snow's P.O.V.

Today is the day we start school. I've never gone, but I have gotten a good education. I slowly got dressed and went down stairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Gabby was already down stairs in a pair of blue skinnies, black toms, purple shirt that left designs on the arms, and her curled hair. "Good morning." She said smiling. "Morning." I walked to the fridge and pulled out some blood and poured it in a mug, heating it up in the microwave.

"Sleep well?" I nodded and looked at her. Then I remembered last night. A smirk danced its way across my lips. "So.. Who's the lucky guy?" She stopped eating her breakfast and started blushing. "I.. He.. It's not like... Okay, his name is Darek, he's really cool and amazing and oh my gosh." She said quickly. I giggled and pulled the mug out of the microwave. "You two look cute. If he hurts you, he's dead." She giggled and nodded.

Blade came down stairs obviously half asleep. As he walked passed me, he kissed my forehead and I gave him my mug of blood. He smiled and hugged me. "Gabby's got a man." I said in a singing tone. Gabby blushed and stood up, yelling. "Snow!" I smirked. "What? You know you like him. I can see it in your eyes." She opened her mouth to speak, but I interrupted her. "You know you like him, Gabby." She sat down and started eating breakfast.

I leaned back against the counter, spacing out. Arms wrapped around my waist and pulled off the counter and then back against it. But not the counter. I looked up at Blade. "You know, we're going to be late because you're not even ready." He sighed and nodded, unwrapping his arms from around my waist. He placed his lips against mine and left to go up stairs. Gabby finished eating her breakfast and put her things away.

45 minutes later, Salem, Miles, and Blade came down stairs, dressed and ready to go. We all got our things and walked out to the van. The car ride was silent and I was still tired. I leaned my head against the window and fell asleep. Not too much longer, some one was gently shaking me. "Snow," 'I don't want to get up..' "I know you don't, but we're at school now. Come on." 'Carry me..' "Okay." Arms slipped under me, picking me up.

I cuddled into his chest, feeling warm and loved. Miles's and Salem's voices lingered behind Blade and I. I couldn't exactly make out what they were saying, but I know they were talking about last night. Thoughts of last night flooded my head. Why was he there? What did he want? Did he meet up with Zarek? My eyes opened some and I looked at all the kids walking around. They laughed, argued, played. I smiled some and looked up at Blade some.

He kept looking forward as he walked. He got to the doors, and gently put me down. The halls were crowded with people running, standing by their lockers, or being shoved into lockers with by people bigger than them. Everyone seemed to be in their own group. The know it alls, the skaters, the jocks, the emos, the cheerleaders, and so on. Blade grabbed my hand and rose it to his mouth, placing a kiss on the back of it.

My cheeks grew warm and I smiled. We walked down the halls hand-in-hand, but I couldn't ignore the stares and whispers of the people. "Blade," I whispered, holding onto his arm. "People are staring." Blade looked at the people and glared at them. They automatically looked away as if they were doing something. I looked at Salem and Miles and they were looking back at me. I grew tense and held onto Blade's arm tightly.

He walked over to I'm guessing the office. "We need the schedules for the two new students." The lady nodded and grabbed two papers, handing them to him. He nodded and turned, giving me my paper then Gabby's to her. We compared our schedule and smiled at the fact that we had most of the classes together. Blade walked Gabby and I over to the gym for the 9th graders. He looked down at me and smiled. "Have a good day, hun." "I'll try." He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss before walking off.

Gabby and I walked into the gym, lost and confused. A slim, tall teacher stood infront of the bleachers, watching the kids with a relaxed expression. We walked passed him and started walking up to the top of the bleachers. Gabby and I got many stares and I looked at the steps as I climbed the bleachers, ignoring the stares and whispers. We got to the top and sat down, talking. "Have you been to a school before?" I asked, looking at Gabby.

She shook her head and sighed. "I'm nervous." I nodded in agreement. "Me too. But don't worry, it'll be okay." We asked each other questions until the man raised his arms dismissing the students from the gym. Everyone crowded the halls and I looked down at my schedule. "Ms. Sky?" I stopped and turned around to see a tall woman looking down at me. She had brown hair, dark brown eyes, tan skin. Her outfit told me to throw up all over her.

I put a fake smile on and linked my arm with Gabby's. "Yes?" "You're in my homeroom class. Come this way please." "What about Gabby? I'm not leaving without her." She gestured both of us to follow her and so we did. She walked into a classroom and held the door, waiting for us to walk in. We did and she shut the door. "Go take your seats." Gabby and I quickly walked to the back of the room and chose the seats closest to the window.

Everyone scrambled in the room before class started and sat down, some mumbling and the guys whistling at the teacher. I rolled my eyes as she smiled, flipping her hair. I could throw up all over her and I promise you, she would look so much better. I giggled and looked outside. First period went by slowly and second period came. Biology.. I sat down closest to the door so if the teacher was like the last one, I would have an excuse to actually leave the room and not have to see that person.

A tall man walked in and stood at the front of the room. "Good morning, everyone. My name is Mr. Steele. I am your biology teacher and I hope to have a fun year with you all." He had black hair, blue eyes, pale, black button down shirt, black skinnies and converse. I found it odd that he would dress like that, but it's not a law that you can't dress like that. "Let's introduce ourselves." He pointed to me and I stood up, looking at him. "My name is Snow," I paused as I saw his reaction change. "Snow Sky." I continued.

His eyes stayed locked on mine and I sat down. Silence struck us for a couple of seconds before he spoke. "A-alright.. Thank you.. Snow." He said. I nodded and everyone continued to introduce themselves. After a while, class ended and everyone was dismissed. "Snow," Mr. Steele called me to his desk. "Is that really your name?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. I nodded and shifted my weight to my left foot.

He looked up at me and smiled softly. "I had a daughter named Snow Sky."


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
The picture is Mr. Steele/Liam

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake