Chapter 20

Chapter 20

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Blade's P.O.V.

I stared at Miles and Salem, confusingly. "So," I whispered, rubbing my temples. "Tell me again how you got arrested?" Miles and Salem sighed. "Okay, so Miles and I were walking through the store when we saw the sports section. We walked over to the section and saw hullahoops, basketballs, skateboards, and a whole bunch of other stuff. We decided to play with skateboards and Miles started going down the isle, skating into the shelf, knocking things off of it. Then the party pooper manager got involved and looked at us if we're some pests." I stared at them, shocked and not so surprised.

"Why am I not surprised?" I asked myself. "Hey, it was all Salem's idea!" Salem looked over at Miles, completely dumbfounded by Miles's protestation against my question. "Miles!" Salem whined. "Both of you!" They looked at me with a 'what the f**k now?' look. "Shut. up." They scoffed and rolled their eyes. "Don't make me get Snow." "Hah! She won't do anything." I cocked my eyebrow and smiled. "Snow!" Within seconds, she was standing beside me. "Yeah?" I put my arm over her shoulders and smiled. "So, baby," She smiled and looked up at me. "Salem and Miles got arrested for horse playing at the store."

She looked over at them, with a 'Keep going.' look. I smirked, looking at them. "Miles is blaming it on Salem when Salem claims that is what both of them." Snow nodded and looked at me. "Well," She bit her lip and smiled. "If it was Miles, Salem would have just walked off and ignored it all, yes?" Salem and I nodded. "Yes, so it must have been both of them because there wasn't a right mind to say 'stop.'" She looked over at them and smiled as if she had made a point. "She does have a point." Miles looked utterly terrified that Snow had figured it out and Salem smirked at her success. "Now," She started, resting her hands her hips. "Since you're not prisoners in jail, you're going to be prisoners here."

She smirked, devilishly. Horror and fear took over their faces. I laughed on the inside at Snow's punishment towards them. "Excuse me," Miles said, raising his hands. "Ms. Cop lady, but we live here?" She laughed. "And what would your mom do if she found out?" Their faces became even more pale. "I'm being easy on you, so shut up." They nodded and she walked around them, thinking of a punishment. "I think, you will have to dress up for me." She told Miles. "And as for you, Salem," He looked at her. "Go dress up with Miles." He pouted and got on his knees, grabbing her hands. "Please," He whispered, looking into her eyes. "Please don't make me do this."

She giggled and smiled. "Sorry, I thought I heard a fly." I laughed as she walked off and I followed her, wrapping my arms around her waist, from behind. "Nice job, Baby." She giggled and I kissed her cheek. "You weren't even punishing me and I got scared." "I try." She winked and I stopped walking, watching her walk off. Good lord, she's such a tease sometimes. I smiled and followed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miles's P.O.V.

"See, now look what you did." He gaped at me and I rolled my eyes. "Excuse me, me? I don't think so." "Whatever, Salem, we got ar-" "Got what, Miles?" Mom asked as she walked in the living room. "A.. raise." I nudged Salem in the arm. "Yeah, we got a raise today." She smiled and looked at us. "That's good. You two behave." We nodded and waved as she walked out. "Oh, f**k, now look what YOU did." Salem spat in my face. "Well, I'd rather take Snow's punishment than mom's, wouldn't you?" He looked at me as he thought about and slowly nodded. "Exactly! So, we're safe." Salem rolled his eyes and walked off to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

"What color do you want?" I asked Gabby, looking through my nail polish. "Mmm, do you have purple?" "Sure do." I grabbed it and walked over to her, sitting on the floor beside her. "So, do you like it here?" She put the nail polish down and looked at me. "Yeah, I love it. Thanks for giving me freedom." I nodded and smiled. "You're my best friend in the house." "What about Miles and Salem?" I smiled, painting my toe nails midnight blue. "Miles is gay, but he has a big mouth and Salem has already got girl problems with his fiancé. So, I got you." I smiled, looking at her.

"Oohlala." Gabby said as she cracked up. A slight knocking on the door quieted Gabby's laughing some. "Come in." The door opened and Blade walked in. He smiled and shut the door, walking over to Gabby and I. "I.. hope I'm not disturbing anything?" He said, pointing to Gabby. I smiled as he sat down next to me. "No, not at all." He smiled and nodded. "Gabby," She looked at him. "May I speak with Snow for a couple of minutes?" She nodded and I smiled. "Keep the nail polish, girly." She smiled and got up. "Thanks, Snow." I nodded and she left, shutting the door behind her.

Blade sat in front of me and took my right foot and started massaging it. "My mom is throwing another ball tonight." I looked at him and bit my lip. "'He' won't be there, will he?" He shook his head 'no'. I smiled and nodded. "Zarek, Artemis, and Liam will be coming." "Who's Liam?" He looked at me and nodded. "I guess you haven't actually heard his name. It's your father." I nodded and smiled. "Blade, Hun, may you paint my finger nails?" He nodded and smiled, looking at the bottle. "Midnight Blue. I guess we'll have to find you a midnight blue dress, huh?" I smiled and nodded. "I guess so."

After he finished painting my nails, we just laid there and talked. I laid my head on his chest and he played with my hair. "It's sort of nice being a vampire, isn't it?" I asked as he twirled my hair around his finger. "In what way?" "I mean, I healed quicker than the average human could. That's kind of nice." I said with a smile. "I guess, but there is still some bad parts to it." I shrugged and looked up at him. "As long as I'm with you, nothing seems bad." He smiled and kissed my head. "I'll bring some dresses up here for you. Go take a bath and relax. We don't have to go to the party until 8. So take your time." "Okay, thanks, Hun."

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I started the bath water and stripped down out of my clothes. I got in the bath and relaxed before washing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade's P.O.V.

"Mom, do you need anything?" She opened a bag of Chex Mix and looked at me. "Could get me that bowl on the top shelf, please?" I smiled and nodded, reaching for the bowl. I grabbed it and gave it to her. "Mom?" "Yes, sweetie?" "Tonight, I'm going to make a toast to Snow and her family." She stopped pouring the Chex Mix into the bowl and looked at me. "Her family?" I nodded and smiled, softly. "Her family found her." She nodded and smiled. "Of course, sweetie. You can do that." I smiled and hugged her. "Thanks, Mom." She nodded and kissed my cheek.

I walked up stairs, carrying some midnight blue dresses for Snow. I walked into her room and she stood there naked. She started screaming and I scrambled with the dresses. I closed my eyes and calmed her. "It's okay, baby. I just brought your dresses up for you." She stopped screaming and I sighed. "Okay, you can open your eyes now." I slowly opened them and looked at her. She had a blanket wrapped around her. I laid the dresses on the bed and walked over to her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her closely against me, smelling her, still wet hair.

"Sorry, hun. I guess I should've knocked. I didn't think you would be out so quickly." She shook her head. "No, it's fine. I should've remembered to get clothes before walking in there. "Want me to send Gabby in here?" She shrugged. "I think I'm going to lie down for a little bit." I nodded and rested my fingers under her chin, bringing her face up towards mine. I kissed her and she kissed back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and the blanket started to slip off her, so I wrapped my arms around her waist, so it wouldn't.

She pulled back and looked at me. "I want snakebites." She said, looking at mine. I nodded and leaned down, kissing her neck. "Maybe after the ball, we can go get you some piercings." I whispered in her ear then nibbled on her ear lobe. She began to run her fingers through my hair and I smiled. I kissed her neck and nibbled on it. "Lay down with me?" She whispered. I nodded and picked her up. I laid her down on the bed and got up, moving the dresses. I walked back over to the bed and laid down with her. I set the alarm for 5 and laid my head on her chest as she wrapped her arms around me.

***************************************

The alarm went off and I turned over, pushing the off button. I looked at Snow and gently started shaking her. "Snow, get up, baby." She groaned and rolled over. "Don't make me tickle you." She instantly sat up and ran a hand through her hair. "I'm up." She said, yawning. "Alright, let's get you dressed." She nodded and got out of the bed, pulling the blanket with her. She went to her drawer, pulling out black underwear and a black bra. I turned around and let her change. "Which dress would look better?" She asked. I turned and my cheeks grew warm, seeing that she was pulling on her underwear.

I shrugged, looking away. "I think I'll do this one." She pulled the dress on and turned. I walked up to her and zipped it up for her. The dress hugged her body, perfectly. She looked amazing. The dress was long, strapless, and the dress had a cut, on the side of it, going up to the middle of her thigh. I smiled and she turned, looking at me. "Sexy." I winked and she smiled, and kissed me. "I'll call Gabby in here. She's got a light pink dress on. I'll let you two do your hair and make up." She nodded and smiled. I left the room and went to get Gabby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

Gabby came in and I did her hair in curls, but with her bangs straight. I put mascara, eyeliner, and white and pink eyeshadow. "You look gorgeous." I said, fixing her hair. She smiled and got up when I finished. "Thanks, Snow. Let's do yours now." She curled my hair, teased my hair some and pinned my bangs to the top of my head. For my makeup, she did eyeliner, dark blue and black eyeshadow, and red lipstick. I added lipgloss to her lips and she smiled. "Whenever there's a ball or party or whatever, I call dibs on doing your hair and makeup." She laughed and smiled. We walked down stairs into the kitchen and saw Blade's mother fixing drinks for the party.

"Hi, girls. Could you help me with the drinks?" "Sure." Gabby and I said in unison. "The purple/maroon drinks are wine and the red looking kind is blood." I nodded and took the blood drinks to the tables in the back of the open room. Gabby followed behind, carrying the wine. Blade walked in, carrying the snacks. We exchanged smiles and I walked back into the kitchen. "Anything else I can help with?" I asked her. "No, thank you, Hun." I nodded and smiled. "Oh, forgive me, but I haven't heard your name." "Janice." She said, softly. I smiled and nodded.

I walked back into the ball room and saw Zarek talking to Blade. "Zarek!" I yelled. He turned and looked at me, smiling. I ran to him and jumped on him, giving him a big hug. "I missed you." He said, softly. I smiled and he put me down. "I missed you too." He smiled and Blade started the music as people started filling the room. I smiled and watched the people dance. I hope tonight will be a good night.


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake