Chapter 5

Chapter 5

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Miles's P.O.V.

I couldn't believe that Blade and Snow kissed. I wonder who kissed who. Blade probably kissed her. They are so cute together. I decided to be random and a little mean and go wake them up. Quickly, I ran up stairs and opened the door to Blade's bedroom. Blade sleeps sometimes, but not all the time. But the thing is, he said he's been sleeping better since she came to the house.

When the door opened, there I saw Blade and Snow laying in bed. Snow in his arms, Blade holding her. They were so cute together. Slowly, I walked over to them and quietly took a picture on my phone of them. Creeper like I know, but they look cute, so I wanted a picture of them. I looked around the room, trying to figure out what I could do that would be really funny. I then saw something, perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

Something didn't feel right. Everything was cold.. It was hard to move.. Like something was on top of me. I woke up and looked around, noticing Blade laying on me. I shifted some, closing my eyes. My eyes shot open and looked at Blade. He had spiders on his back. I screamed and pushed him off me, as I ran out of the room, I bumped into Miles.

A smirk spread across his face. It was strong and funny looking. He laughed and a loud scream came from Blade's room. Blade busted through his door and ran down the hall screaming. Miles was on the floor laughing. After Miles stopped laughing, I looked at him, not amused.

"Spider!!" Blade yelled running down stairs. Miles started laughing again and I walked down stairs, grabbing a shoe. He was running around the couch in the living room. I giggled and ran over to him and smacked the spiders with the shoe. He stopped running and looked at me.

"You're cleaning this off." He said. I shrugged and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a wet wrag, and wiped the spider guts off his chest. "How come you're not scared of them?" He asked me in an embarrassed tone. "I am. I just have a headache and I'm not amused with Miles at the moment." Blade started laughing and I rolled my eyes.

Miles walked in and looked at me. "I'm sorry you two, I was just bored." I rolled my eyes and Miles huffed. "I'm making breakfast." I said going over to the fridge. "You know how to make breakfast?" Miles asked me getting himself a glass of orange juice. "Yeah, my last master made me make him breakfast every morning. So what do you want?" Miles chugged his juice and smiled. "Omelet, and Blade?" I looked at him. "Omelet." I nodded and started making breakfast.

Miles and Blade sat at the kitchen table as I made them. I started spacing out when Miles spoke up. "Man! I have to piss like a Russian race horse!" He got up and started going up stairs. I giggled and looked at Blade. He shook his head, smiling.

"Want to go shopping today?" Blade asked me. I sighed and shrugged. "We'll go to a different one." "I guess." I finished making their breakfast as Miles came back down. I put their food in front of them and went upstairs to take a shower. I walked into the room and grabbed the outfit Salem picked out for me. Red and black plaid shirt, black skinnies, and black boots.

I went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me, locking it. Slowly, I took my shirt off and looked at my stomach. So many bruises.. The memories started to come back to me, but I pushed them to the back of my mind. I turned the hot water on and got in after stripping down. The cuts burned, but it sort of felt nice.

I washed up and got out, wrapping my hair in a towel. Just as I finished getting dressed, a small knock on the door broke the silence. "Snow?" "Yes?" "Can I do your hair and makeup?" Blade asked. "I guess." I unlocked the door and let him in. He smiled, looking me up and down. "Okay, sit down." I sat down and looked at him. He smiled and grabbed the hair dryer. I took the towel off my head and let him dry my hair.

He got the straightener out and plugged it in. I closed my eyes and let him straighten my hair. When he was done, I looked in the mirror and a smile danced across my lips. He grabbed a brush and hair spray. "Stay still." I nodded and he started tugging on my hair with the brush and sprayed hair spray. He continued to do that until he was finished with my hair. "Now make up."

I closed my eyes as he put the liquid eyeliner, red and black eyeshadow, and mascara on. "Done," He said. "Look in the mirror." I got up and looked in the mirror. A smile danced across my lips. "Oh, almost forgot." Blade put a red bow in my hair. I turned and looked at him. He smiled and nodded.

"You look beautiful." My cheeks grew warm and I looked away. Blade grabbed my hand and walked me down stairs. Salem was down stairs in the kitchen eating Lucky Charms. He turned and looked at Blade and I and smiled. "You look good." "Thank you." It grew quiet after a couple of minutes, but Blade broke the silence.

"We're going shopping for Snow's wardrobe and room. Would you like to come with us?" Salem smiled and nodded. "I'll go upstairs and get dressed then." Salem cleaned up his breakfast and went upstairs. As Salem disappeared at the top of the stairs, I looked at Blade and smiled. "Blade, how come Salem isn't around a lot?" Blade reached in the fridge pulling out the orange juice carton and poured himself a glass. "He has a fiance and he visits her sometimes. Other times, he works or goes running. He also does modeling, so he's caught up in that too."

"Ohhh. Okay." After a couple of minutes Salem came down stairs, dressed and ready. "Are we taking your car or mine?" Salem asked. "Do you want to drive?" Blade asked, putting his glass in the dishwasher. "Yeah. I've got the need for speed." "Of course you do." Salem and I laughed and we started walking outside to Salem's car. I looked around the neighborhood, and realized I had never noticed how big the neighborhood is. Kids ran around riding their bikes and a few skaters would pass by. It seemed peaceful around here.

We got in the car and Salem drove off to the mall. Colors of everything outside the car flashed by as Salem sped to the mall. I took a deep breath as Blade, Salem and I got out of the car, walking inside. We went to HotTopic first and picked out skinnies, shorts, shirts, shoes, makeup, and some other accessories. We paid for the things and walked to Spencer's. We got some hats, shirts, and belts. Blade and Salem played around in the store, looking at the posters.

I laughed and turned, looking at the cards. "Is there anything I can help you with?" I turned, looking at a boy a little taller than me, black hair, snakebites, and brown eyes. He had a gorgeous smile and pale skin. "Uhh.. W-what?" The boy laughed and repeated what he said before. "O-oh.. N-no. I was just.. looking." He laughed a little more and ruffled my hair. I narrowed my eyes at him and fixed my hair. I laughed and so did he.

"So, who are you here with?" He asked me. I don't even know this guy and he's asking me questions as if he was a close friend of mine. But.. he seemed familiar and I feel like I know him. "I'm here with those two over by the posters." He looked over in that direction and his face grew more pale. "Are.. you a slave?" I looked back at the cards and bit my lip. I'm not sure that I am.. "They bought me.. but they let me do whatever I want." He looked at me, his eyes filled with pain, sorrow and hate. "Why?" I asked him looking at him. He looked in my eyes and I knew I've seen those eyes before.. "Is.. your name Snow?"

How does he know my name? "Y-yeah.." His face softened and he smiled. "How do you know my name? Do I know you..?" He frowned and sighed. He turned and started walking away. When he turned, I noticed a tattoo on his wrist. It was the one exactly like mine, but on his other wrist.. It's him.. "Zarek..?" He stopped dead in his tracks and turned looking at me. "Where did you get that tattoo?" He brought up his wrist and showed it to me. It was exactly like mine.. I brought up my opposite wrist and showed him. He smiled brightly when his eyes met the tattoo on my wrist.

Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Snow," I ran downstairs and looked at Zarek. "Master is asleep, so we're going to go get a tattoo to show that we are best friends forever." "Are you sure?" He nodded, that cute smile on his face. We quietly snuck out the door and ran to the car. Zarek drove to the tattoo shop and we got our tattoo. SZ.

Present~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Snow!" He yelled, picking me up hugging me. "Zarek!" I yelled back. He put me down and smiled. "I missed you. How've you been?" "I'm doing good now." His smile grew. "I'm glad, Snow." Blade and Salem walked over to us and smiled. "What's going on here?" "Blade, this is my best friend from the past at one of my past Masters. Him and I got a tattoo to symbolize our friendship." Zarek and I smiled.

"Well, we better get going. I'll talk to you later." Zarek nodded and smiled. "We hugged and Blade, Salem, and I left Spencer's, going to finish our shopping. When we finished, we left and went home. Salem went to go lay down and Blade and I went to my room to decorate it. I felt so happy I found my friend. We unpacked my stuff and put all my clothes away.

After we finished, we had dinner. As I sat down for dinner, it had come to my attention that I've never see Blade, Miles, or Salem eat blood. I turned and looked at Blade. His eyes met with mine. "We don't want you to see what monsters we are." "You're not monsters. At least I don't think you are. I know you're not."

"Blade," He looked at me sharply. "I want you to drink from me. Drink my blood." He opened his mouth to speak, but I interrupted. "Don't say no. Just do it." He sighed and nodded. We walked upstairs and into his room. He closed the door and locked it. Blade turned and looked at me. He walked towards me and gently pushed me against the wall, pressing his lips against my neck. "I'll try not to make it hurt.." He whispered before sinking his teeth into my neck.

I gripped his shoulders and a slight moan of pain, but pleasure escaped from between my lips. He started drinking my blood and my body grew weak. "S-s-stop... Too m-much..." Blade gripped my sides as he pulled away. He licked the bite marks, making them heal. My body grew weaker and collapsed, but caught by Blade. He picked me up and held me close to him.

He laid down in bed and pulled the covers over us. Slowly, he wrapped his arms around me, holding me against his chest. "I'm sorry. I love you Snow." I heard him whisper before darkness took over me.


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
This picture is Zarek. (He hasn't gotten the snakebites in the picture yet and yes, this is actually Zarek) :3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

270 Views
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake