Chapter 17

Chapter 17

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Blade's P.O.V.

I sat in class as my phone started ringing. I got up and left the classroom to the bathroom. Quickly, I took my phone out and answered it. "Hello?" "Is this Mr. Knight?" "Who wants to know?" The voice sighed. "Mr. Knight, we have Snow here at the hospital. She was hit by a car and she is in bad condition." The world stopped when that was said. "Which hospital? Is she going to be okay? Who did it? What will happen?" "Hospital up north on the edge of the town, I will answer further questions once you get here."

I quickly hung up and ran out of the bathroom into Salem's classroom. He sat there looking bored until his eyes met mine. "Snow is in the hospital." He quickly got his things together and the teacher looked at me. "Why is that so important right now?" Anger filled me and I walked up to her, looking down at her. "More important that your life will ever be. She is my girlfriend and deserves happiness and if you can't see that, I will make sure you can't see happiness and I will make sure you burn in hell. Is that clear?"

Fear filled her eyes as she nodded. Salem and I bolted out of the school and to my car. I quickly drove to the hospital and ran inside with Salem. The nurse walked over to us and looked at the clipboard in her hands. "Mr. Knight?" "Yes?" I breathed, waiting for her reply. She nodded and smiled. "This way please." We followed her and she stopped in front of the emergency room. "Snow was hit by a car as you know." I nodded and looked at Salem.

"Was it on purpose?" She shook her head. "The driver lost control and hit her as she was crossing the street." "When was this?" "About 30 minutes ago." My whole body was shaking in concern and fear. "When can we see her?" Salem asked, resting his hand on my shoulder. "She's in surgery right now, but I will call you when you can see her." I nodded and slowly walked over to the waiting room, sitting on the chair.

Non of this would've happened if I hadn't of walked away. She's hurt because of my reaction to Artemis being her brother. I'm sorry, Snow. I'm so sorry. It seemed like hours had passed by before the nurse called me up. "You can see her now." I nodded and got up, following the nurse. She opened the door and let me in. I walked in and she closed it behind me. My eyes landed on Snow. Tears fell down from my eyes as I noticed the needles stuck in her skin. How much more pale she became due to blood loss.

I walked over to the bed and looked down at her lifeless body. I took her hand in mine and sat down as I held her hand to my lips. I kissed the back of her hand and started to sing to her, hoping she would feel better. My mom would always sing me this song when I was sick or hurt. After I finished I looked at Snow and watched her lifeless body sleep. "Snow, I don't know if you can hear me. But I'm so sorry. I didn't want this to happen. It seems you keep getting hurt when I do something that makes you upset or when I leave you already hurt. I'm so sorry, Snow. Seeing you this way breaks my heart and it kills me to know that I'm the reason that this happened. I love you."

I waited for an answer, thinking this was all a dream and that I should wake up any moment. I love her. I really do, but I hurt her again. Did I even deserve her? I couldn't keep her safe. After a couple of minutes, her hand twitched and my head shot up, looking at her. "B-Blade?" She choked out. More tears left my eyes as her eyes fluttered open. "Snow." I whispered, hugging her gently. "You hate me.." She choked out again.

I pulled back and looked at her confused and started shaking my head in denial. "No, never. Why would you think that?" Tears fell from her eyes and you could tell how much pain she was in just by looking her. Emotionally and physically. "You... left angry... You didn't say goodbye..." She whispered as her eyes closed. I shook my head some more. "No.. No Snow that wasn't it. I swear.. I'm not mad at you. There isn't a reason to be, it's just that him and I have a bad past."

Her eyes opened, lightly. Tears filling them. "I can't lose you, Snow. You're like my drug. Without you, I would go crazy. And you know that drives me insane. I would never be mad at you, no matter what you might do. I can't, it's impossible." She smiled softly and closed her eyes again. "You.. are a beautiful angel... So alive, but yet so dead. Are angels even real-" Her heart monitor started to slow down. "They must be.... b-because you... are t-the most.... amazin.....g an..gel.... i've.... se......en..."

The heart monitor stopped with a constant sound and my eyes rested on her now dead body. My angel was gone. She no longer walked this hell with me. The light in this dark place left. Her warmth left and color faded. "Snow.." I whispered softly. "Snow." I said a little louder. "Snow, wake up, please. Don't leave me. You can't leave me. You're my happiness. You gave me love. Please I love you. You can't just leave me like this. You didn't even say goodbye!"

Tears fell down my cheeks and I rested my head on her stomach as I cried, holding her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Salem's P.O.V.

I walked in as her heart monitor failed to give a pulse of her heart any longer. This girl that my brother loves is dead. She lit his world like no other. I feel bad. Tears left my eyes as I walked over to them and rested my shoulder on Blade's shoulder. He turned and looked up at me. Our eyes locked and I sighed. He turned and looked back at Snow. "She wasn't ready to die.." I felt bad for Blade. He was really hurting.

"She wasn't ready to go, Salem.." He sobbed into her stomach. I nodded and rubbed his back as he cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dead Snow's P.O.V.

"Snow.." A faint voice called out. "Snow.." It called again. Everything was white and binding. In the distance, a solid dark figure stood there. As I approached it, its figure gave away. A beautiful woman stood a long white dress that flowed loosely around her. She had long black hair, brown eyes, pale skin, tall, thin, and graceful looking. "Who are you?" I asked her confused. She smiled and locked eyes with mine.

"My name is Winter. I'm your mother." My eyes locked on her and tears fell. "Mother?" She nodded and held her arms out. I ran into them as she embraced me in her cold yet warmth. She let go of me and we walked around and talked. "You shouldn't be here. It's not your time, my love. Blade needs you. Artemis needs you. Your father needs you." I looked up at her. "But.. I'm dead. I died. I can't go back."

She shook her head, slightly. "Yes you can." She kissed my forehead and started floating away from me. "Mother!" I cried as I reached out towards her. "I will always be with you.." Her voice whispered in an echo as darkness took over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade's P.O.V.

Salem stood me up and started walking me over to the door. I cried in his chest as we left. Right before we walked out the door, the heart monitor started beeping again. I paused, thinking I was dreaming. In a flash, I turned and looked at Snow. Her body started moving again as she breathed. I ran to her side and grabbed her hand. "Snow.. Snow.." I whispered. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled as her eyes landed on me.

I hugged her and cried. "I thought I lost you." I cried. "Someone told me you needed me." She whispered softly. "I love you, Snow." "I love you too, Blade." "Can you ever forgive me?" I asked, leaning back. She nodded and smiled softly. "I forgive you." I smiled and hugged her tightly, but gently, not letting her go again.


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
The picture is Winter. (Liam and Winter make cute babies, yes? ;3)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I thought vampires have special healing powers and their somewhat immortal... wow this story is getting even more interesting...

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

293 Views
1 Review
Added on January 28, 2013
Last Updated on January 28, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake