Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Blade's P.O.V.

I walked to the grave yard and scanned the tomb stones. Looking for the name 'Winter.' My eyes were heavy in anger, regret and worry. I wanted to figure out what happened to Snow and I wasn't going to stop until I figured it out. The fog hid the creatures crawling on the ground and wolves howling with bats flying through the trees. Death lurking in the air, strong and almost frightening. I walked on until I found the tomb stone I was looking for. Winter Sky, the mother of my fiancé. I stood before her tomb stone, crossing my arms.

"Winter." I said. The wind moaned as it blew through the trees. "You." A soft whisper spoke from behind me. I turned and there stood Winter Sky. "What's going on here?" I asked as I looked at her. "Oh, you mean with Snow?" I nodded, tapping my foot. "She has these moments where she will pass out and visit me. It's the bond we have." I cocked my eyebrow. "What do you mean 'bond'?" She sighed and floated to her tomb stone, sitting on it. "I'm not exactly a normal person, I guess you could say? When I was a little girl I used to be able to see ghosts and visit the dead. Just as Snow is doing now."

"So, what you're saying is Snow is visiting the dead, now?" She nodded and looked at the sky. "Snow is special from the rest of us. She is a little more powerful then the rest of us. Never in the history of our kind, has there ever been a vampire that can visit the dead. It's new and a little interesting. It works like this, every time she feels upset, hurt, or in need of something, her mind will leave its place and come to where we are. Her soul is still there, she is still alive, but her mind isn't actually there. She will be back soon, she's just visiting me." I stared at her confused and shocked. I nodded and sighed.

"I'll leave you to speak with her, just don't hurt her and please give her back." She smiled and nodded. I waved her away and she disappeared. I walked back to the house and thought of what Winter said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby's P.O.V.

"What do you mean she's dead?!" I yelled, pointing to her lifeless body. Zarek shrugged and sighed. "I didn't say she is dead. She still has a heart beat, so she's still alive." "But she's a vampire!" He shrugged, looking at Snow. "I don't know then. Blade might have figured something out." As he said that, Snow's body twitched. I looked at her and her eyes fluttered open. She looked at me and smiled, softly. "Gabby." She whispered. I smiled and walked to her. "How are you feeling?" She nodded softly. "Good, what happened?" I shrugged. "One minute you were standing there and the next, you were kissing the floor." She chuckled and smiled.

"That's nice to know that I was kissing the floor in front of everyone." I smiled and hugged her. She hugged back and then pulled away. "Where's Blade?" "He went out for a bit. He'll be back." Zarek said, sitting next to her. He smiled, softly, looking in her eyes. There was a small knock on the door and I opened it. Darek stood there, smiling at me, I missed that sweet smile of his. He walked in and draped his arm around my waist. "Nuh-Uh, don't get any ideas, buddy. My factory is closed." I said, holding my hand up. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "I had no intentions of doing that, sweets." I blushed and playfully slapped his chest.

He smiled and looked over in Zarek's and Snow's direction. "Mind if I take Gabby on a date?" Snow shook her head and smiled. "Have fun, Gabby." I nodded and he pulled me out of the room. "Is there anything you would like to do?" I shrugged and looked up at him. "How about a dance for starters?" I nodded, smiling. He lead me down stairs and onto the dance floor. He placed his hand on my waist with his other holding my hand and my other hand on his shoulder. He slowly started leading me in a patterned way with the other dancers. He kept his eyes locked with mine and his cheeky smile making me blush like crazy.

I laid my head against his chest and listened to his heart beat. It was soft and soothing. Something music can't beat. The music stopped and so did we. He placed his fingers under my chin and he pushed my face up towards his. He smiled and leaned in, pressing his lips against my cheek. He pulled back, looking in my eyes. "You have the most beautiful eyes." He cooed, making sure I were to blush. And it worked. We danced the night away and eventually left going to dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade's P.O.V.

I walked in the house and it was empty, so I made my way to the kitchen. As I walked in, I saw my mom cleaning up. "Hi, Mom." I whispered, hugging her. She smiled and gave me a kiss on her cheek. "Where'd you go?" She asked as she handed me plates for the higher shelf she could never reach. "Out." I sighed, putting them on the top shelf. "To?" She pushed. "I just went out. No where bad." She nodded and I turned, leaving the kitchen. I made my way up the stairs and into Snow's room.

She laid on the bed, talking to Zarek. So I quickly walked out the room and listened. "What all did you see?" He asked, softly. "My mom." She replied. There was silence, but Zarek broke it. "What did she say?" "Nothing really. She just asked how I was doing and what not. Nothing special. But I'm glad I got to spend time with her." "Snow," He whispered, softly. She stayed silent which meant she was listening to him and waiting for him to tell her something. "I met your dad and brother when you were very little. I'm only a couple of years older than you. Now, with that being said, the day I was taken away, was the day that our 'master' sent me to your dad's."

He put so much venom into the word 'master' that he sounded as if his plan was to kill him. "You never bothered to tell me?" She choked out as if sudden tears were falling from her beautiful blue eyes. "I'm sorry, Snow." She started to cry, but it was muffled. I assumed that he pulled her into a hug. "So, you were with my dad the whole time?" She cried into his chest. "Yes. I was safe. But it was my fault I couldn't protect you. I tried and tried. Your dad just wouldn't let me go back to you and it broke my heart."

I walked in and looked at them, quite shock and confused. Zarek's eyes landed on me and he smiled softly. "SnowBall," He whispered, pulling away. "He's back." She looked at him then in my direction. A small, sad smile made its way across her lips. "Hey, Hun." I whispered, walking over to her. "Hi." She choked out through tears.I leaned down and hugged her tightly. "At least both of you are safe now." I said, smiling. She nodded in my neck and sobbed.

After a while, Zarek left to go home and I stayed with Snow. She fell asleep and I watched over her, making sure no one could take her or hurt her. I love this girl and I plan to prove it, even if it means giving everything up for her.


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on January 29, 2013
Last Updated on January 29, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake