Chapter 24

Chapter 24

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake

Snow's P.O.V.

I woke up to a major migrane. Moans of pain left my mouth as I opened my eyes only to be greeted by the blinding sunlight. "Blade!" I moaned in pain. It was silent and it scared me. Tears filled my eyes and I slowly started to get out of bed, walking to the door. I closed my eyes, letting my hand search for the door handle. When it found the handle, I opened the door and slowly walked out of the room, keeping a hand on the wall. "Blade.." I whimpered. Dead silence and that brought on the tears.

I began to cry and I slightly opened my eyes. Everything was black and that scared the most. Was I going blind? How and why? "B-Blade.." I mumbled..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blade's P.O.V.

"Blade!" A piercing scream of pain and fear filled the house. I jumped out of bed and ran down the hall, seeing Snow on the ground, crying. "Blade!" She screamed, covering her face with her hands. "Snow." I said, walking to her. I looked at her shaking body and I got confused as to why she was like this. "Blade?" She asked, moving her hands across my cheek. Her eyes were wide open, staring at me. "Snow, it's me. What's wrong?" More tears fell from her eyes and she let her hand trail down my neck to my shirt.

"I.... I can't see." I grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers. "What?" I asked, searching her face. "Everything is black, Blade. I can't see." I bit my lip and I picked her up, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. I sat her down on the counter and held her hand. "Snow," She opened her eyes, signalling that she was listening to me. "You need blood." Her eyes moved seeming as though they were looking for something and gripped my shirt. "Blade, help." She whispered, closing her eyes. I stepped in between her legs and pulled her close. "Bite my neck." She slowly let her lips trail along my cheek and down to my neck.

She let her fangs sink in and I winced, holding her tightly against me. After a couple of minutes, she pulled away and I looked at her. "Snow?" She opened her eyes and blinked, looking around. Her eyes finally landed on mine and she smiled, wrapping her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly. "I'm guessing that means you can see?" She pulled away and smiled, nodding. I smiled, brushing a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. "We're going to get married soon." She nodded again and I smiled, placing my hands on her hips as I placed my lips against hers.

"You will be my Mrs. Knight." She blushed and giggled. I smiled and kissed her again, but a little more harder. We pulled away and she blushed more. "I want to have a family with you. Have a little you and maybe a little me." I whispered, resting my head against hers. "I would love that." She whispered back. I looked up at her and smiled. "I would love that too." A deep voice cut in. Snow and I turned to see Liam standing in the door way. I blushed from embarrassment and rested my head against Snow's chest, closing my eyes.

She wrapped her arms around my upper body and I wrapped mine around her waist. "I'm going to be able to live to see my grandchildren, I hope." He spoke, seeming a little closer. "Along with seeing that my daughter marries the right man." I opened my eyes and stood up, looking at him smiling. He nodded and patted my back. "I'm happy that I can be able to marry Snow. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and always will be." I looked at her, smiling as her cheeks grew a light pink. "I love her."

She smiled and kissed my nose. "I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snow's P.O.V.

"Artemis is going to help you pick out a dress." I stared at my dad, shocked. "What?" He nodded and smiled. "You heard him, sis." Artemis said, walking through the door way, followed by Zarek. "But, I'm a girl, he's a guy? How is he suppose to know what I like?" Artemis chuckled. "You would be surprised." I smiled as he came over to Blade and I. "Step away, boy." Artemis said to Blade. I kissed Blade's head and he moved, letting Artemis stand in front of me. Artemis turned, letting back face me.

"Climb aboard, princess. The dresses await." I giggled and slid off the counter, getting on to his back. He carried me out of the house, both of us saying bye to Zarek, dad, and Blade. "How would you be able to pick something out for me?" I asked, messing with his hair. "I've got my way, sis." I giggled and held on to him. We got to the car and he put me in the front seat, running to his side, getting in. He drove to the Bridal Shop and we got out, looking at the place. Big and fancy. He dragged me inside and he started picking out dresses, making the lady hold them.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. Artemis began to shove me into the dressing room, handing me the dresses. I stripped down and tried putting on the dress. "After this, Victoria secret, here we come." "What's that?" I asked, pulling the dress up. "It's a bloody store full of underwear and bras. You tell me." I thought about it, and he meant shopping for the honeymoon. Oh my gosh. "Whatever, help me get this dress on." He helped zip it up and he looked at he, shaking his head. We went through what seemed like 500 dresses.

I never really liked the idea of changing into a whole bunch a dresses just for one event. I liked to get a dress and go. I was getting tired and looked at the last two dresses. I picked the one on the right. It was white, strapless and sleeveless, corset on the back, flowed out around me, hugging my upper body. I walked out of the dressing room and Artemis's eyes grew bright. He smiled and walked around me, scanning me. "You look good, Snow." I smiled and he turned me to face the mirror. It did look good on me. I never really thought I would be able to get married or pull off a wedding dress.

It was just beautiful. I went back in the dressing room, took the dress off, gave it to Artemis to buy and got dressed. We soon left the Bridal Shop and went to Victoria Secret. He picked out a black lacy bra and underwear, along with a red pair. He made it seem like he wanted me to get pregnant. If Blade saw this, someone was going to get pregnant. And that someone is me. He bought the stuff and we left, going home. Blade stood outside, waiting for me. I was greeted with a big hug and a kiss.

"Gosh, miss me much?" He smiled and kissed me again. I smiled against his lips and gripped his shirt, kissing back. His hands began to slide down my back and I pulled away, looking at him. He blushed and bit his lip. "Off limits." He nodded and I turned, walking inside. "Hey, baby girl. How was the shopping with Artemis?" Dad asked, picking plates up off the table. "Weird and annoying. Artemis made me try so many dresses it's not even funny. You should have just made mom go with me." Dad looked at me, cocking a brow.

"You're mother is dead." He stated in a sad tone, looking at me. I thought about it and remembered, I'm the only one that can see her, hear her, talk to her. Only Zarek and Blade know, but should I tell Dad? What would he do? What about Artemis? What would they do? I sighed and nodded. "Right, I forgot... Excuse me." I started walking away, head slightly down. "Snow." Dad mumbled. Without saying anything else, I left the room, walking up the flight of stairs. "Snow." My feet froze from moving anywhere else.

Foot steps trailed up behind me and I turned to meet Blade's eyes. "I'm guessing he doesn't know?" I nodded and ran a hand through my hair in frustration. "I mean, how am I suppose to tell him that I can see my mom? What if he does something to hurt me because he didn't know? What if he leaves? What if he thinks I'm a freak? What if he hates me for not telling him that I can see her? What i-" "Snow, it'll be okay." He whispered, taking another step towards me. "We'll tell him together, okay?"

I smiled and nodded, letting him take my hand. "It'll be okay." "Thank you, Blade." I whispered. He smiled and engulfed me in a long, loving hug. "I love you, Blade." I whispered, smiling. He hugged me a little tighter and mumbled in my hair. "I love you, too, Snow." We pulled away and he kissed my forehead. "Four more days until we get married." I looked at him, confusingly. I totally forgot about it. How could I forget the day we get married. God, I can't wait to get married so I won't have to slip in that dress again.

"Yep, four more days."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Four Days Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look stunning." Gabby said, smiling. "Not as stunning as you, Gabs." She smiled. "I can't wait to get out of this damn tent. And I can't wait to get married." I'm so freaking excited. Serena walked in and smiled. "It's time, Snow." I smiled in return. "Thanks, Serena." She nodded and left the room. Gabby left the room and I looked at the mirror. My hair in loose curls, but teased a little, little eyeliner and bright white eyeshadow, the veil shaping my teased hair, and the diamond bracelet around my wrist that use to be my mom's.

"Today is the day. The day we become each other's for eternal life." I sighed, smiling and turned, walking out of the room. Holding the bouquet, I walked to the doubled doors to be greeted by my father. "There's my beautiful, daughter. You ready?" I took a deep breath, linking my arm through his and nodded. "Yes." He smiled and the doors opened, revealing a crowd of people, standing. At the podium stood Gabby, Serena, and Izzy on my side. On Blade's side was Artemis, Miles and Salem. I can't believe I'm finally getting married.

My eyes landed on Blade's and my legs felt like jelly. His gaze captured me in such a great way. Just before dad let me go to Blade, he kissed my cheek and I smiled. He placed my hand into Blade's and Blade and I walked up the few steps and faced each other. "We are gathered here today to witness the marriage of this couple." Tears began to grow in my eyes and Blade took my hands, giving them a reassuring squeeze. "Do you, Blade Knight, take Snow to be your lawfully wedded wife? To hold, love, and cherish for the rest of eternity?" Blade smiled. "I do."

"Do you, Snow Sky, take Blade to be your lawfully wedded husband? To hold, love, and cherish for the rest of eternity?" I smiled back, letting the tears fall. "I do." I coked out. "The rings, please." Salem walked up behind Peyton, his daughter, and Peyton held out the pillow, giving us the rings. Blade took my ring and I took his. He took my hand, sliding the ring on my finger and I took his, sliding the ring on his. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Blade smiled and we leaned in, placing our lips against together.

Everyone cheered and we pulled away, looking at the crowd. I smiled, blushing. We walked down the isle, waving at people and hugging them as the congratulated us. We stood outside and Blade and I shared a kiss full of love and happiness. We pulled away and I looked in his eyes smiling.

I will never forget the day I was bought by a vampire.


© 2013 FallenSnowFlake


Author's Note

FallenSnowFlake
The End. There is a sequel, but I'm done with uploading for today.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

There's a sequel? What is the next book going to be based? I can't wait for it!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
1 Review
Added on January 29, 2013
Last Updated on January 29, 2013


Author

FallenSnowFlake
FallenSnowFlake

About
I'm Snow. I'm 15. I enjoy reading and writing. (^,-,^) I'm a vampire kitty. I love kitties. Mrow~ I support gays/lesbians/bi-smexies/transgenders and so on :) They are amazing more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by FallenSnowFlake