Letter 14: Big Bang Theory

Letter 14: Big Bang Theory

A Chapter by The Joshua Letters

I stated in my first letter that my goal is to learn and comprehend the truth, or “the knowledge of things as they really are, have been, and will be” as they pertain to life’s great questions. I want to know who I am and what I and everything else is made of. I want to know how the Earth and universe came to exist the way they do. I want to know these things and more. I also stated that my search to find answers to these questions by means of investigating the existing data of the world’s great disciplines, science and religion, left me questioning both sides, because despite their endless efforts, neither side presently offers anything that entirely adds up, and it is not because there is not enough information available to do it.

 

It has taken me the course of my previous letters to cover, at least in basic detail, what science and religion do offer, and assemble pieces from both sides as a means of building the foundation of what I want to present. Thus, given that I reached the point in the previous letter where I have covered everything that I can find from these two sources, it is now time to move on and present what I believe is the truth about us and our existence. However, I will also turn your attention back to the first letter where I covered something very important about truth: it is impossible to know truth on your own because it first requires knowledge of all things in order to establish it with surety. No human can know the truth on their own. However, as we have discussed in these letters, every indication points toward the fact that there is a God, and if such is the case, then someone does exist who does know all things, and consequently He (God) becomes the only hope for ever knowing the truth. Therefore, what I am really saying is let me present to you what I feel God has presented to me.

 

We have covered two basic questions in these letters: “Who are we?” and “What are we made of?” Well, what if I tell you that these two questions have the exact same answer: intelligence.

 

In the last letter, we covered the writings of Father Abraham in which during his conversations with God, God referred to us as Intelligences. He also told Abraham that He (God) was the most intelligent of all the Intelligences. This leads me to ask, “Who are the intelligences? How many things fall into this category?”

 

We know from the writings of Abraham that God is one of these Intelligences, and that we (humans) are also from among them, but what about other forms of life? Are animals considered Intelligences? Are plants Intelligences? As far as I know, the answer is yes, and it goes much further than that.

 

Science has spent so much effort trying to figure out what the basic building blocks of matter are. At present, the smallest known particles are quarks and leptons, but science already has evidence that these particles are made up of even smaller particles.

 

What is it that makes up all matter? As we discussed, it is something that has a conscience. Matter is aware of our intentions and reacts to them. It has the ability of hear and obey God. So what is it? It is Intelligence.

 

Matter is made up of the Intelligences, and yes, you can use logic to go from there. We are Intelligences who have the experience of our existence here upon this Earth at the hands of many other Intelligences who work together with God to create the Earth and universe that we live in, or better said, who work together to provide us the means of experiencing the Earth and universe that we are experiencing.

 

Now, I know that this is as far out there as it gets, but it all adds up, and it is the only thing I can conclude that does. That being said, I am putting this out there for it to be scrutinized and picked apart. My hope is that if it is not true, someone will show me the evidence that proves such. However, I have been at this for quite some time, and to date, no one has ever done that. It all adds up.

 

What do we see when we look out into the universe? We see something that is almost too big to understand, galaxies by the billions that are continually expanding. We also find evidence that all of this at one time started from a single point and thus science looks at this and concludes the Big Bang Theory. Well, what if it is true that we and everything else, including God, are Intelligences? What if we are Intelligences that have no beginning and thus we were not created but have always existed? If this is the case, then there must have been a time when we (God, us, and an infinite number of other Intelligences) existed without any order or form in darkness, because nothing would have existed to give off light. Now, what if the most intelligent one of us (God) was intelligent enough to: (1) want something better than an eternal existence as a lone Intelligence in darkness, and (2) knew how to organize the rest of us Intelligences to bring us out of darkness by organizing us into various forms of matter and light and thereby begin to create the universe? What if God thereafter continued this work of organization and creation, drawing from the infinite number of Intelligences, and continued until this day? Would such then not appear as if, from one single point in space (for as far as I know, an Intelligence has no size), everything suddenly appeared and then expanded out, eventually becoming the universe as we know it? If so, then so many other things begin to make sense.

 

I will continue in the next letter.

 

Until then,

 

Joshua



© 2020 The Joshua Letters


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

If your argument is somewhere along the lines of, "Perhaps science is right, they just forgot to give God the credit", then I'd have to agree. Neither approach seems to have all the answers, but when combined, it seems logical to me. I also apologize for reading the end first.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Keep writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Great piece of writing :))

Posted 12 Years Ago


great as always again

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sir,its true theory that makes everybody to ponder upon. Big Bang Theory might have started from collision of two big molecules to form different galexies and that process went on ahead and today also it hasnt stopped yet, as it is never going to stop ever.scientists discovering new stars or planets day by day.. But the question is,"how human life came to existence ?" ..And scientists reckon on theory which includes following:
"Every molecule or say astroid in the space composed of several gases and in every enormous-bodied collision process, the tremendous amount of heat energy is produced which boosts up the chemical reactions .
So human life existence might be the conquence of the 'Unexpected chemical accidents' which might have given birth to term "Biology" .. So according to me it must be perfect theory sir.. By the way Your writing is extreamly great.. :-)

Posted 12 Years Ago


All things are made of matter. Yes I agree with that.

You bring to light (If you'll forgive the pun), even more questions. A plethora of molecules called intelligence circulating in dark matter decided to organize themselves to bring forth light and life?

I don't understand why you stopped at the Book of Mormons in your quest for spiritual truth?

Having studied Statistical Math could it be that we are just anomalies contrived through genetic mutations? And perhaps as the Matrix Theory unfolds, that we as humans are the only species that does not belong on earth and that we are an alien life form? Which would explain why we can't live in harmony with earth.

You've also reminded me of another theory , that perhaps that the universe is just a molecule on another larger being.

The question why everything is the way it is, could have happened by chance. Much like the creation of doughnuts which happened because someone accidentally dropped cake dough in the fryer. The creation of the universe and the planets have happened by chance. The chemicals that were necessary just happened to be there.

I think you stopped too short before moving forward.



Posted 12 Years Ago


Well said and done Joshua. I for one, believe that God created everything from us humans to every particle of the galaxies. But what you believe seems very diverse, and you do make a point in every one of your letters that draw people in and think about what you are saying. Overall, outstanding write, and keep it up ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Joshua- This is very true. As individuals believe in various things about religion and creation, our minds start to circulate and really dig deeper within the truth and try to find exactly that. I believe God created everything including galaxies, stars, planets, heaven and earth. Its my faith. Everyones faith is different. stay true to yours.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

893 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 27, 2012
Last Updated on June 9, 2020
Tags: science, religion, creation, evolution, origin of life, origin of man, quantum physics, theory


Author

The Joshua Letters
The Joshua Letters

OR



About
Who are we? What are we made of? Where did we come from? Is there a God? Answers unlike any that have ever before been presented lie within the pages of The Joshua Letters. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..