Unbelievable

Unbelievable

A Chapter by Amy Baker

Nicolas was over and I was still in my depression stage. Nicolas didn't ask about it though. That's what I enjoyed about him. He never asked if I was okay. We decided to go for a walk and we just talked about some random stuff. Just then I got a text from Matilta. WHERE OH WERE IS ZACH? I was going to kill her.



As we were walking we ran into, Matilta. “Matilta?”



“Hi! I don't know how you know me but I'm Nicolas's girlfriend.” Oh my God. Was she really trying to pull of the I don't know you act?



“Matilta, you know damn well how I know you. Now stop this innocent act!”



“Fine Katie, you know you really are no fun.”



“I'm sorry to be a downer but I've had a pretty bad month thanks to your brother and your real boyfriend.”



“What?” Nicolas was shocked.



“That's right Nicolas. I was just using you to get to Katie.”



I rolled my eyes. “Matilta, just pass a message on to Luke and Jake. Leave me and Zach's family alone.”



“Or what?”



“Or I'll have Zach's family do what we should have done a long time ago.”



“Fine. I'll pass the message.” Then she left. Anytime I want to get away I never can.



“She's not going to leave you alone is she.”



“No. She will never leave me alone. I just wish I knew why.”





Mom and Chad were taking me to the same restaurant that they took me to last time I was in Spain. “Mom, why are we eating here?”



“I don't know. It's just kind of one of my favorite places. Why, did you not like it the last time?”



“No, I was just wondering.”



We didn't even get a chance to sit down when the three murders walked up to us. “Hey Katie! I thought I recognized you! How's Zach.”



I put my head in my hands. “Matilta are you really doing this now?”



“Have I introduced you to my brother, Luke, and my boyfriend, Jake?”

“Great, now it's a killer party! Literally.”



“Well, why don't you guys join us!” Mom suggested. They immediately sat down at the table. I can't believe this is happening. It is taking all of my strength to not kill them.



“Thank you very much. So as I was asking, Katie, how's Zach doing?”



I ignored her. It was easier than trying not to kill her. “Katie, can't talk about it but about a month and a half ago Zach was killed.” Mom explained.



“Oh my God! I had no idea!”



I rolled my eyes. “Yea right. Just stop this innocent act right now guys. You know that I know everything and you know I'm fighting every urge to kill you in front of my parents.”



“Fine, Katie, you win.”



“What do you guys want now? You got what you wanted.”



“Why do you keep thinking that we want revenge? Okay so we did want revenge one Zach.”



“Exactly.”



“We tried and we succeeded. That's why you're here isn't it?”

“Try again, Jake. You tried but you failed. Miserably.” It was a familiar voice from right behind me. This voice I would recognize anywhere at anytime of the day. When I turned around, there he was. He was perfect. Just like the first day that I met him.



“Zach?” It was Zach. “Zach!” I ran up to hug him. I couldn't believe that I was back in his arms. I thought I would never have this feeling again.



“But how are you alive?! We blew up the building!” Luke asked bewildered. I was kind of wondering the same thing.



“The building didn't blow up before I was able to get out the back way.”



“So you pretended to be dead for two months.”



“I thought that if I was 'dead' you would leave Katie alone. Let her live a normal life. When you continued to torment her I couldn't let her handle you on her own.”



“I have a question.” I said. “Why didn't you at least let me know of this plan of yours?”



“I tried. I just made you think that it was Luke and Jake with my phone. Why didn't you believe it?”



“Hey, blame your older brother on that one.”



“You do realize what this means right?”



“You won't take her while I'm here. You're smarter than that.”



“You're right. I am. So I'll be ready.”



“So will I.” Then they left.



Mom continued to try to understand what was going on. Zach and I knew that she would never understand because understanding that there were vampires in the world was just something that was really hard to do. I mean look at me. I'm a perfect example of that.





© 2015 Amy Baker


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
Added on August 10, 2015
Last Updated on August 10, 2015


Author

Amy Baker
Amy Baker

Mechanicsburg , PA



About
I am a girl who loves to write. I love to get involved with another world and my books show that. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Amy Baker


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Amy Baker


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Amy Baker