Getting A Job

Getting A Job

A Chapter by Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Andrews POV
I had a blast at Demi's party yesterday. Today I need to find a job but before I do that I am going to see what's wrong with David's car. So I get some old cloths on and start searching. Hours go by and David (or I should say Dad) checks up.
Dad: "so you find anything?"
Me: "ya your car gets over heated and it takes a while to cool down so I put some special type of water to help it cool down faster."
Dad: "thanks well I gotta head to work so thanks."
Me: "anytime and if you see something leaking it's just the stuff so don't worry."
Dad: "ok."
We wave goodbye since I was all dirty and as I'm about to go in I hear Demi calling my name.
Demi: "Andrew I need your help."
Me: "ok one sec."
Demi: "ok"
I walk over to see what's wrong.
Me: "so what's the problem?"
Demi: "My car ain't working."
Me: "I can see."
Demi: "do you know what's wrong with it?"
Me: "well you see it needs to cool down cause it's been overheated and the lights have been burnt out."
Demi: "well can you fix it for me please?"
Me: "sure my pleaser." 
I start working on it.
I look underneath the car to see if anything else needs a fix.
Talking to myself: "ok so nothing....wait why is this wire sticking out? Well it must have fallen out. ok well might as well tell Demi about it."
I yell Demi's name and she walks in the driveway.
Demi: "so what's wrong with it?"
Me: "well I just used my engine water to cool the engine down and I'll have to order new lights and also I noticed a wire was sticking out and it turns out to be your brakes."
Demi: "can you fix that please."
Me: "ya I'll just have to bring it to a proper Garage."
Demi: "oh I know a guy he can take over it for you."
Me: "really do you think I can get a job there?"
Demi: "funny you should say, he's looking for someone."
Me: "sweet"
*Hours go by and I got the job*
I announce it to everyone that I got the job.
Sabrina: "I'm so proud of you."
Stephane: "what does that mean?"
Me: "it means I'll be getting paid to fix Cars."
Stephanie: "is that a good thing?"
Me: "yes it is but I don't start till next week."
Stephanie: "will you still bring me to bed?"
Me: "now Steph, since I don't know my schedule yet I can't promise you that but what I can promise you is this, I will always be with you at the end of the night to keep you safe ok?"
Stephanie gives me a puppy dog face: "but I want you to tuck me in."
Me: "Stephanie you have to promise me that by the end my shifts that you can try to sleep if not I'll be home to tuck and help you sleep but until then you have these guys to help you when I'm not here ok?"
Stephanie: "ok" she gives me a huge hug and I pick her up and spinning her as she's laughing and having fun.


© 2015 Andrew (MJ) Nugteren


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good chapter. I enjoyed the story. Feel of real life and struggle. Thank you my friend for sharing your amazing work.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

8 Years Ago

Well it is based on reality for me and I'm glad you like it
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

I did and thank you for the story.
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

8 Years Ago

I'm glad -smiles-

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 2, 2015
Last Updated on October 2, 2015


Author

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Crystal Beach, CA



About
Hey,I'm Andrew Nugteren (People Call me Michael Jackson)! I'm 18 years old! I like to read Fan fiction books and I like writing poems. I enjoy comic books, and hanging out with my friends. I have a do.. more..

Writing