Fixing the bus

Fixing the bus

A Chapter by Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Andrews POV
The sleep over was fun last night, and I keep my promises and get the parts for the bus. Before I did that I took my medication, made myself breakfast and left a note. 
Note: "went to get parts for bus I will probably be back before you wake up. Love, Andrew."
I left and meet some new people.
I met this older guy who was a plumber and knew what I was doing.
Jerry: "hi I'm Jerry and it looks like you could use some help."
Me: "hi Jerry I'm Andrew and you know how to fix buses?"
Jerry: "yes I can."
So Jerry and I get stuff for the bus and we both go back to my place to work on it. I went in to see if anyone was up or not and they were.
Lynda's POV
Well Demi Lauren and I are in the kitchen making breakfast and Demi ends up burning toast so I call her out for it cause I knew she burned things cause Dallas told me. The three of us are in the kitchen in The Carpenters place when we feel someone smacking our butts to find out that it was Camila, she saved Lauren for last just to grab it then as she hugged her from behind and kissed her. 
Me: "wow Camila wow."
Camila: "what you were in my way of my girl so I had to do something."
Lauren: "but grabbing mine?"
Camila: "your butt is my favourite one of all so I had to grab it, so you didn't like it?"
Lauren: "no I didn't......I loved it."
Stephanie and Ally walk out. Ally's still half sleeping while Stephanie is wide awake. Stephanie runs to Lauren and hugs her with Lauren not knowing.
Andrew walks in just when Stephanie pants Lauren.
At least we know Lauren doesn't wear anything when she goes to bed.
When Lauren picks up her PJs we hear a really loud slap.
Lauren: "WTF CAMILA THAT REALLY HURT."
Camila: "that time it wasn't me........ok it totally was It's your bear butt I had too."
There was a bright red hand mark on Lauren's butt.
Lauren: "I'm gonna kill you."
Camila: "love you too babe."


© 2015 Andrew (MJ) Nugteren


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed the chapter. A nice ending to a entertaining chapter. Laughter and friends. Always a possibility of a good time. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote


Posted 8 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

8 Years Ago

You are very welcome
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

You are welcome my friend.
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

8 Years Ago

I will add you in the next chapter in my second book

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 6, 2015
Last Updated on October 6, 2015


Author

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Crystal Beach, CA



About
Hey,I'm Andrew Nugteren (People Call me Michael Jackson)! I'm 18 years old! I like to read Fan fiction books and I like writing poems. I enjoy comic books, and hanging out with my friends. I have a do.. more..

Writing