Fired and search

Fired and search

A Chapter by Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Andrew's POV

I can't believe it.....I god damn believe it. I've been fired from the shop. Whatever I've always wanted to do a different job, nobody even liked me there anyways. I'm going to get my last pay tomorrow. 

Me: "I can't believe I got fired."

Ally: "Hey it's ok."

Me: "Wheres a punching bag or something I can punch." I am in anger.

Ally while holing Stephanie: "Andrew calm down your scaring Stephanie." I look at Stephanie and her eyes are full of fear.

Stephanie: "Andy you scaring me"

I calm myself down.

Me: "I'm sorry Stephanie. I'm just mad but now I'm calm. Can I have a hug?"

Ally gives Stephanie to me.

Me: "Can you forgive me?" I try the puppy dog face.

Stephanie: "Yes I forgive you bwoder."

She hugs me and kisses my check while Ally kisses the other as she joins the hug.

Me: "I'll look for another job."

Stephanie: "But why I miss you being home."

Me: "I miss being home too but I need to earn money to help pay bills."

Stephanie: "Ok."

It was just Ally, Stephanie and I at home everyone else went to places and mom and dad went to work. Us three were in the living room watching cartoons and I was looking for a job.

Ally: "So find anything?"

Me: "I found a few just don't know what to choose."

Stephanie: "What are tey?"

Me: "Comedian, Dancer, House-sitting."

Stephanie: "What does House-sitting mean?"

Ally: "It means that the owners want someone to take care of the house."

Stephanie: "No house-sitting."

Me: "Ok fine that is off the list."

Stephanie: "Yay."

Me: "If I got paid to make you happy I'd be rich."

Us three giggled and continued searching.

Ally: "Why don't you take a break and spend time off the computer and cuddle with us."

Stephanie: "Yeah what Awy said." She is the best at doing the puppy dog face, so Ally does the same.

Me: "Ok Steph You two win. I have a feeling I'm going to lose every time."

Stephanie: "Yes you will."



© 2015 Andrew (MJ) Nugteren


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A interesting chapter. Lost job and found someone as sad to fall into the disappointment with. I liked the ending. Old wise saying. Misery liked company. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote


Posted 8 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

8 Years Ago

Thank you sir
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

You are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 18, 2015
Last Updated on October 18, 2015


Author

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Crystal Beach, CA



About
Hey,I'm Andrew Nugteren (People Call me Michael Jackson)! I'm 18 years old! I like to read Fan fiction books and I like writing poems. I enjoy comic books, and hanging out with my friends. I have a do.. more..

Writing