Stephanie's Birthday

Stephanie's Birthday

A Chapter by Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Andrew's POV

Today is July  18th or Stephanie's 6th Birthday and she doesn't know what will happen today. I'm throwing a surprise party for her. I've booked the Cello guys their two brothers and shes a fan of them. So I got the 2Cello guys for her birthday. The plan is to get her out of the house as the Carpenters Ally and I set up everything.

I call Lynda's place to see if she can help.

*Phone ringing.*

Lynda: "Its Lemi."

Me: "Hey I need your help getting Stephanie out of the house."

Lynda: "Do we have too?"

Me: "considering it's her birthday yes or you can help us set everything up."

Lynda: "Ok taking her out it is."

we hang up and Stephanie wakes up and for the people already here we crowded her bed.

Everyone: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE"

she screams and hides under my blankets.

I walk up and take the covers off.

Me: "Happy birthday Sis."

Lauren: "Sorry for scaring you "

Sabrina: "Birthday Hugs."

We all group hug her and she has the biggest smile on her face knowing she has their trust and she starts crying of happiness.

Stephanie: "Tank you guys so much. I don't care if i don't have pwesants or cake or anything, All I want is to spwend it with the people I wove."

We all awed, even I started to cry when she said that and I gave her a huge hug.

Me: "I Love you Stephanie."

Stephanie: "I wove wou too bwoder."

Me "Now some of these guys will take you out for dinner and do whatever you want ok?"

Stephanie: "Where will you be?"

Me: "I'll be here waiting for you"

Stephanie: "But I want you to come to dinnar wif us."

she gives me the puppy dog face and I can't resist.

We get ready to go out. We all got fancy because it's nice for Stephanie have dinner and looking nice, plus I had a hat that said Happy Birthday on it and  bought a Birthday Girl ribbon. We went out to a restaurant that we all liked. Stephanie and all the girls dressed up as princesses and Ally and I were King and Queen (I Didn't wanna be a price). So I wore A sparkly red Jacket with a sparkly Black satchel type of thing, and of course one White sparkly glove and a fandora. Everyone was staring at us but it wasn't because we were different it was because we didn't care what they thought of us.

Stephanie was getting a lot of happy birthdays from strangers and some even got up and bowed to her and said.

Strangers: "Happy birthday my royal hynase" and she curtsied them and said thank you.

Me: "So how does it feel being six?"

Stephanie: "Fun."

A waitress came to out table I read the name tag which read Ashley.

Ashley: "What can I get you for your drink my loyal Family?" she curtsied to us.

Me: "I will have a Cocoa Cola please."

Lauren: "Diet Cocoa Cola please."

Camila: "Chocolate Milk for me please."

Ally: "Also Coca Cola non diet"

Ashley: "and you Birthday Princess the pretties one of all?"

Stephanie: "Choclet Milk pwese"

Ashley: "Ok I'll be back"

We all picked what we wanted and the Ashley came back with our drinks.

Ashley: "Ok so you ready to order?"

Me: "I'm ready but I'll wait until they picked."

Ashley: "Ok i'll be back in a few"

Me: "Ok"

A few moments past and Ashley came back.

Ashley: "Are you ready now?"

Me: "Yes we are"

I told her what we all wanted.

Ashley: "Ok I'll be back."

Me: "Ok"

We all had a blast talking and were kinda being loud.

The best part for me was getting some pictures with people for my Michael Jackson outfit.

I got Stephanie in most pictures witch was sweet and they texted me the pictures.

The food came and I asked someone if they can take a picture with out waitress.

We all ate and I got tones of pictures of Stephanie with her Moose hat she had to wear the whole time. We finish eating, we all split the bill and head home. When we got home it was quiet. There were signs pointing where to go to the party. We followed the signs and we hear music, Cellos to be more spicific but that was playing from youtube.

We finally found the party in the basement. The lights were off and everyone was hiding.

I turn on the lights and everyone yelled.

Everyone: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE"

Stephanie screamed because she got scared and hid behind me.

Me: "Its ok Stephanie its your friends."

She was crying because she got scared and then turned into tears of joy.

We all had cake and Stephanie opened her presents and she was just happy everyone was there to celebrate her birthday.

Stephanie: "Thank you all for coming tis means awat for me to have ereyone tat I wove and I know to be here wif me and my bwoder."

She came running to me to give me a huge hug. I kiss her check with a tear in my eye.

Me: "It's not over yet my princess, I got a band to be here for you."

We hear Cellos playing in the next room.

Me: "Go see."

She runs into the room, crying her eyes out with happiness.

Stephanie: "TANK YOU TANK YOU TANK YOU"

Me: "Anything for my baby sister."

They played the songs she requested and we all had a blast all together as a Family.

Stephanie: "I Wove it. Tank you Andy, your da bestest bwoder ever."

Me: "It wasn't just me Steph, I got everyone to help."

Everyone came in for a hug.

Ally: "We all love you Steph."

Stephanie gave Ally a kiss on the check.

Stephanie: "I Wove you Ally."

Ally: "I love you too sweet checks." Ally kisses her on the check.

Me: "Stephanie there is one last thing I have for you."

It was a slide show on every great moment we had together of our memories.

Stephanie cried and so did everyone else. We all cried because it was just great to see memories of each other. At the end of the video it said: "To my favorite girl of all time Stephanie Lynn Nugteren/Carpenter. Happy birthday little sis. I will always love you no matter the distance we are from each other, I am always here for you. Love Andrew Jerry Nugteren/Carpenter<3."

Stephanie while crying: "Dis is my utamit favowet pwesant ever."

Stephanie was crying her eyes out and it was getting dark so people started to leave.

Hours pass by and everyone was gone and asleep. It was only Ally and I awake. 

Ally: "You did great my king." she kisses me on the lips.

Me: "I already have planes for your birthday."

Ally: "Being with you is the perfect birthday present."

Me: "I Love you Ally." I kiss her on the lips.

Ally: "I love you you Babe. Now we better get some sleep, we did have a long day."

Me: "Agreed."



© 2015 Andrew (MJ) Nugteren


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A beautiful birthday party. The good description made the scene come alive. I like the description. You brought to life a very special day. Thank you for sharing the excellent chapter my friend.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

8 Years Ago

Thank you Coyote
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

You are welcome my friend.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 14, 2015
Last Updated on October 14, 2015


Author

Andrew (MJ) Nugteren
Andrew (MJ) Nugteren

Crystal Beach, CA



About
Hey,I'm Andrew Nugteren (People Call me Michael Jackson)! I'm 18 years old! I like to read Fan fiction books and I like writing poems. I enjoy comic books, and hanging out with my friends. I have a do.. more..

Writing