Chapter 1 (The Hero)

Chapter 1 (The Hero)

A Chapter by Arrow&Heartland
"

Lola Lance is destined to help fix horses and train them to become stronger and fearless, when she finds out who the Arrow is, she keeps it secret from Ty until he finds out...

"
Lola was sitting on the steps of the porch looking at the stable during night, she knew someone was coming because she promised to help the Arrow with things, once she seen him here she got up and walked over to him "are you ready?" Oliver asked deeply "I'm pretty sure, what if Ty wakes up?" Lola replied and heard her fathers voice "put your hands up now!" Mr. Lance spoke and held his gun infront of him "wait Lola where are you going?" Oliver said as Ty came out and ran after Lola "Ty we need to stop my dad" Lola said and got into the stable with Ty. They tacked a horse for Lola and Lola galloped out and pulled the reins back to make the horse rear "STOP! hes not a criminal!" Lola yelled and her father still held his gun infront of him "dad can't you see? hes been helping our family most of the time, he isn't a criminal" Lola said and pet the horses neck "how do you know that? and what would Ty think of you working with a criminal?" her father replied and put down his gun "he doesn't care and besides he knows i been working with him, and he even agrees hes not a criminal so stop chasing him and listen to what he has to say!" Lola yelled for all the police officers to hear, Lola made the horse walk and went beside Arrow and got off the black horse grasping the reins. Ty walked over and stood beside Lola, the horse nudged Oliver to speak "i find myself partly a killer but i will change that to become a trustworthy hero" Oliver said and looked at Lola then ran off "you can leave now, me and Ty have work to do around here" Lola said looking at her horse, she looked at the barn roof and seen Oliver standing there watching them "dad i said leave!" Lola yelled and looked back and he was gone. Her father sighed and told everyone to get inside the cars, once they left Lola and Ty brought the horse back into the stable to rest, Ty grabbed Lola's arm and pulled her over to him "while working with that guy make sure your careful okay?" Ty said and smiled "okay, i trust him i think its time you did to" Lola replied and smiled back "I'm gonna practice my show jumping for the big show this weekend, you get some rest, Ty" Lola said and looked at her hands as Ty put his arm around her and walked to the house "alright, night Lola" Ty said and kissed her cheek and went inside, Lola looked around for Oliver and spotted him at the stable doors, she walked over to him and sighed "you needed my help?" Lola said and looked at his face "yes, Felicity bought a horse and its got a problem with tacking and riding, could you help and maybe help us with a case?" Oliver asked and put his hood down "i suppose i could, bring the horse here tomorrow in a trailer, i will work with the horse on one condition, you will do me a favor and that is helping me around the stable and telling me if I'm a good jumper" Lola relied and smiled "isn't that Ty's job? but ya i will" Oliver said putting his hood back up "whats the point of taking your hood down when you put it up after you speak? Oliver Queen" Lola said and sighed "i better get rest for tomorrow cya!" Lola said and ran into her house. Oliver left to his lab place and nodded to Felicity "bring the horse over tomorrow, Lola will work with him" Oliver said and put his hood down and watched Lola walk away back towards Ty......................................


© 2015 Arrow&Heartland


Author's Note

Arrow&Heartland
Characters In This Chapter: Lola Lance, Ty Gordon, Felicity Smoak, Mr. Diggle, Oliver Queen, Laurel Lance, Mr. Lance

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow this is really good amazing work!

Posted 8 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
1 Review
Added on August 17, 2015
Last Updated on August 28, 2015
Tags: Arrow, Heartland