Chapter 4 (Prison)

Chapter 4 (Prison)

A Chapter by Arrow&Heartland
"

Lola is devistated about Dexters death but would never give up, Laurel threatens Lola to tell them who the visual anti is or Lola would get arresting but Lola would never let that happen.....

"
Lola was sitting next to Dexter in his stall, she was sleeping in the stall for 2 days now and haven't eaten anything since his death.

Mr. Lance walked in and looked at her "you need to at least get back into training horses, people are worried about you at school, im worried" he said and brought Laurel in here.

Lola looked at them "theres no need to be worried, he was just my first horse and me and my old friend rescued him before the crash... and i lost her now Dexter, its hard" Lola replied and looked at Dexter again.

Mr. Lance hoped Ty could convince her to get back to school "maybe you could try Laurel" he whispered and walked away.

Laurel sat next to her "deaths can be tough but giving up? you need to get back into school and work with horses again Lola, dad and i are worried so is Ty, if this wont convince you nothing will" Laurel said and got up and gave her time to think.

Lola got up and walked out of the stall, she pet Pirate "hey boy, wanna try to give it another shot?" Lola said and tried getting him out but he reared and almost kicked Lola "hey its okay boy nobody is gonna hurt you" Lola said as her father and Laurel ran in.

Laurel smiled "guess your not giving up?" she said and tried petting the horse but it reared and stomped "how are you gonna handle this guy?" she asked and looked at him.

Lola brought him into the circle pen "first im gonna run him around a bit and earn his trust then try to ride him, hopefully i dont get thrown off" Lola said and started running him around the pen.

Ty got up and sat on the fence "so whos this guy?" he asked and watched the horse while eating a sandwich.

Lola kept running him around "this is Pirate hes a geldon he got separated from his herd Scott said he isnt sure where hes from though" Lola replied and turned Pirate in a different direction and kept running him around.

Laurel seen The Hood standing nearby the trees, she gasped quietly and kept watching Lola "Lola, have you been visiting... him?" Laurel asked and noticed Lola turned away and walked away.

Lola looked at her as the horse followed "maybe, why? you think i know who he really is? why would he show me who he really is when my father is a cop?" Lola replied and pet Pirate gently.

Ty watched Lola ignoring the fact shes been visiting the visual anti "so how long ago did he bring this guy?" Ty asked and watched Lola.

Lola looked at Ty "how many questions do you ask?" Lola replied and stroked Pirates back and mounted, he reared a few times but Lola held on to his mane tightly "hes quite a wild one" Lola said and looked at Ty "and he has been here since Dexter" Lola said and seen a car pull in "whos that?" Lola said and brought Pirate out with her, the others followed, someone got out of the car with a gun held towards Lola, Pirate reared and snorted, Lola let go of him and figured out something "hes a police horse who used to be in a rodeo thats why he rears but then he got free and got abused as well" Lola said and smiled then turned around again.

Ty got infront of Lola "there is a cop here you know that right and Lola been working with the visual anti, wait what?" Ty got confused at what he said.

Lola mounted Pirate and made him rear and hit the gun out of the guys hand, she seen Oliver standing near the house, she looked at Pirate and noticed he was looking at her father "he only listens to cops and speaks cowboy so dad, your a cop right maybe you could ride him?" Lola said and looked at her father.

Laurel walked over to Lola "i know that you know who the visual anti is and you will tell us or i will arrest you for working with him" she whispered and walked away from Lola.

Lola looked at her "and how do you expect me to run this place? just because i know who the hood guy is doesnt mean you can arrest me for it!" Lola argued and walked away and the guy with the gun got hit with an arrow, Lola facepalmed "this will be harder then i thought huh boy" Lola said and stroked his neck........


© 2015 Arrow&Heartland


Author's Note

Arrow&Heartland
Characters In This Chapter: Lola Lance, Ty Gordon, Mr. Lance, Laurel Lance, Oliver Queen..

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on August 28, 2015
Last Updated on August 28, 2015
Tags: Arrow, Heartland