Chapter 8 (Falling Back)

Chapter 8 (Falling Back)

A Chapter by Arrow&Heartland
"

Lola and Ty are now separated and Lola finds it better to work alone then with Ty, she gets to know Oliver better because he comes by everyday, but Laurel still hates her for not telling her who he is

"
Lola was training a horse from the herd, she noticed a bunch of scars like Olivers "did you notice those are sword marks? i think these guys were from the island" Lola said and continued running him around the pen.

Oliver noticed it to "ya im pretty sure i seen thorses on the island, i seen a spotted one with scars like that" he replied narrowing his eyes.

Lola seen Thea and her mother come into the ranch "what are they doing here?" Lola asked and leaned on the horses back to get it used to her weight.

Oliver turned around "i have no idea" he replied and turned back around to face Lola as Mr. Diggle pulled in.

Thea ran over to Oliver "did you see whats on the news?" Thea asked and sounded excited.

Oliver turned to face her "no i didnt whats on the news?" he replied and seen her mother come out and walk towards them.

Thea smiled "those horses Lola is working with, were on the island and haven't been ridden since the island, and just wondering, is Lola insane working with these horses? i mean they can kill her!" Thea replied and turned to face her mother.

Lola got onto the horse bareback "this ones pretty calm, reminds me of Dexter" Lola said not even sounding sad.

Oliver saw Mr. Diggle walk over to him and whisper in his ear "your fathers factory, now bring Lola" he walked away after that.

Oliver sighed "buisness, Lola has to come" he said and walked into the pen "my dads factory" he whispered and walked away.

Lola sighed "again? ugh" Lola said and got off the horse, she put him in the pasture and let him roam around, then she followed Oliver..........


© 2015 Arrow&Heartland


Author's Note

Arrow&Heartland
Characters In This Chapter: Lola Lance, Oliver Queen, Thea Queen, Moira Queen, Mr. Diggle

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on September 1, 2015
Last Updated on September 1, 2015
Tags: Arrow, Heartland