Chapter 12 (Helpless)

Chapter 12 (Helpless)

A Chapter by Arrow&Heartland
"

Rebecca and her horse run off into the woods to explore and they get lost from running...

"
Rebecca was riding along the road with her horse, she was listening to music with headphones, she watched as cars past by, she seen a speeding car zoom past her and police cars chasing it, she galloped fast enough to catch up to the driver, she stopped the driver by stopping on the road.

The man got out of the car "are you crazy!?" he yelled and turned around seeing cops coming towards him "help me!" he yelled and looked at her.

Rebecca made her horse rear at the man, she pet Duchess "no, im not a criminal who helps other criminals" she said and galloped off, she kept listening to music and seen a hole in the road from construction, she galloped slowly and leaped over the hole and landed perfectly, she galloped faster towards Olivers house.

Oliver seen her coming and opened the door "i seen he news and remembered you went riding out near that way today" he said and walked out of the house.

Rebecca smiled "i stopped the guy and got him arrested, its weird how things get on the news so fast" she replied and got off Duchess and paused her music.

Oliver smiled and seen Thea walk out and look at Rebecca.

Thea smiled "Rebecca? when was the last time i seen you?" she asked and walked over to her "and since when did you start hanging out with Oliver?" she teased and hugged her.

Rebecca smiled "nice to see you again" she replied and hugged back, she pet Duchess and seen a police car pull in and Mr. Lance walk out with Laurel towards them.

Oliver looked at Rebecca "what now?" he asked and crossed his arms.

Mr. Lance looked at Rebecca "nothing but Rebecca just stopped a speeder from getting away" he said and didnt smile.

Rebecca grasped her horses reins "and whats the problem with that?" she asked and pet her horse again.

Laurel sighed "no problem we just wanted to say thanks, we always been looking for that man since he broke out of prison" she said and smiled.

Rebecca sighed "your welcome" she replied and turned to face them.

They walked away and drove off.

Oliver and Thea remembered the nightclub party "hey Rebecca have you seen our new Nightclub yet?" he asked and looked at her.

Rebecca nodded and got on her horse "i almost forgot about going on a ride with Ty, sorry guys i've gotta go" she said and galloped off, she actually didnt, she was running off to explore the forest.....



© 2015 Arrow&Heartland


Author's Note

Arrow&Heartland
sorry i haven't been posting lately been busy you know...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on September 14, 2015
Last Updated on September 14, 2015
Tags: Arrow, Heartland