Chapter 5 (Criminals)

Chapter 5 (Criminals)

A Chapter by Arrow&Heartland
"

Lola gets kidnapped, Ty goes looking and finds nothing and then works with Oliver to find her, Ty finds out who the visual anti really is...

"
Lola was doing a checkup on the horses and noticed a stall door left open, she walked over to it "hello? anybody there?" Lola said and heard nothing but horses, she turned around and seen a guy standing at the barn door "who are you?" she got no reply, she stepped backward towards a horses stall, but someone came up behind her and knocked her out.

Ty heard horses go crazy so he came to check on them and seen footprints in the sand "LOLA!!" he yelled and ran into the stable and found no sign of her, he called her father "hi, its Ty and Lola has been kidnapped meet me at Heartland please" Ty said and hung up.

A while later a police car pulled in, Mr. Lance and Laurel got out and ran over to Ty "what did you see?" Laurel asked and was shaking.

Ty looked at her "all i heard was horses going crazy so i came in and i knew Lola was checking on them and Lola wasnt there, i found footprints though, seemed like a guy wearing army boots kidnapped her" Ty replied and went into the stable the others followed, "wait she dropped her phone here we can call the visual anti, she has his number i think she might know who he really is" Ty said and picked up her phone "dangit she only knows the password, the video camera!" Ty took a deep breath, they watched the video 5 times and noticed the guys who kidnapped her.

Mr. Lance looked at Ty "do you know him?" he asked Ty and pointed to a guy with a gun.

Ty remembered him "ya hes from highschool and he went to jail and saved me from going to jail for breaking into a house, his idea by the way, maybe he wants revenge for me not saving him?" Ty observed and got up "i think its time we find the visual anti and ask him to help" Ty said and grabbed his riding jacket and motorbike helmet and ran outside and got onto his motorbike, the others followed in the car.

                 Meanwhile Where Lola Is......

Lola was struggling to get free from chains in a secret subway train, the man was recording this, he took off the tape from her mouth "its time for you to die, tell us why you should live" the man said deeply.

Lola looked at him "i know who you are, Ty has a friend well a former friend who looks exactly like you, and why i should live? just kill me it will be better that way well in your mind in others, no way, so kill me if you dare dont kill me if your scared, i know whos gonna come i know who he is i know that he will save this city so watch out jerk" Lola said and narrowed her eyes, she knew Oliver was watching the news like always.

Thea looked at Oliver "who does she mean is coming? and what does she mean by she knows who the guy is?" Thea asked and was playing with a strand of her hair.

Oliver looked at her "the visual anti is what she means, and i gotta go my work called a few moments ago" Oliver lied and walked to his fathers workshop "Lola is trying to make him kill her, i need to help her and Felicity, track him down for me" Oliver got on his suit and grabbed his bow and arrows.

Felicity found where he was "in a subway train station below us" Felicity sounded shocked, a secret subway was never known to be there.

Lola looked at he camera "just kill me! its not like you'll care your a murderer and you kill for fun, and dont ask me to tell you who anyone really is because i will never tell you! your just a murderer with no respect for anyone or anything" Lola looked at the man "your Jessie Stilton a murderer, i know you, you beat up Ty, almost made him get arrested, almost stole his land and now going to murder me? that tells me you have no respect, some people care about you, why are you doing this? and you better answer me" Lola wanted to beat him up and get payback for almost getting Ty arrested.

Jessie looked at Lola "i know, thats why i want revenge so Ty can feel the same pain as i once did when he killed my sister" Jessie aimed the gun at Lola and had is finger on the trigger.

Lola looked straight at him "do it! i have no fear i get kicked by horses almost everyday and you think i give up? Ty never killed your sister, you did you killed her by getting drunk and shooting her, you think this is gonna be revenge? he never did anything to you! why are you doing this? if you dont answer me i will..." Lola stopped speaking because he dropped the gun.

Jessie looked at her "your right i need to change, i thought Ty killed my sister because he was there, i blamed him! im going to make a difference just like the visual anti did" Jessie said and was still holding the camera at Lola.

Lola looked behind him seeing Oliver standing there "but its to late" Lola said as an arrow went threw him, Oliver untied her and looked at her.

Oliver put down his hood "you alright?" he asked and stared straight at Lola.

"Ya im alright but wheres Ty?" Lola said and seen Ty behind him, Lola ran over to Ty and hugged him.

Ty smiled "how did you manage to live through an hour?" he asked and noticed the subway train stopped and they all got out.

Lola smiled "i have my ways" they all got to the factory and went inside "well im glad i didnt get killed, my father must be freaking out after that video but im not dead" Lola said and looked around and seen a vision of Dexter and remembered when she first rescued him with her friend that died in a crash Lola never got to go to her friends funeral and she also never got to say goodbye, she remembered Dexter was very calm but also freaked out at times, it was back to the factory and Ty was looking at Lola wondering what just happened, so was Oliver, "what? just visions nothing serious" Lola said and walked over to Felicity and started chatting.....


© 2015 Arrow&Heartland


Author's Note

Arrow&Heartland
Characters In This Chapter: Oliver Queen, Lola Lance, Ty Gordon, Laurel Lance, Mr. Lance, Felicity, Thea Queen

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow you did amazing with writing i hope you get famous for writing!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Added on August 30, 2015
Last Updated on August 30, 2015
Tags: Arrow, Heartland