Chapter 7 (Miracle)

Chapter 7 (Miracle)

A Chapter by Arrow&Heartland
"

Lola and Ty break up because Ty kissed another girl, so Ty moved out, Lola thought it was easier to work alone when her sister threatens her to be arrested...

"
Lola peeked into the barn and seen Ty and Stephanie talking, then Ty kissed her out of nowhere "8i hope im not interupting anything" Lola said and walked into the barn.

Ty looked at her "i can explain" he tried to say but Lola wouldnt listen.

Lola rolled her eyes and tacked up Dark, she walked out of the barn seeing Olivers car, she stood at the round pen gate petting Dark.

Oliver got out of the car and walked over to Lola "sorry about last night, its just i thought the guy i hit was the dealer but it wasnt, it was an innocent man" he said and looked at the barn, since it was now fixed it was shinier and cleaner.

Ty walked out of the barn with his stuff and he got into his truck with Stephanie.

Oliver looked at Lola "wheres he off to?" he asked and looked at Ty leaving.

Lola looked at Oliver "its complicated" she replied and went into the pen, she took the bridle off and mounted bareback, she seen Laurel pull into the gravel driveway.

Oliver looked at her "whats Laurel doing here?" he asked and looked at Lola.

Lola pet Dark "not sure, but it has to be about the hood" she said and got off Dark.

Laurel finally got to the pen and smiled "so, you gonna tell me who the visual anti is?" Laurel asked and looked at Lola.

Lola turned away and looked at the horse "no.. i wont tell anyone who he really is" she replied and slowly walked towards Dark.

Laurel narrowed her eyes and stopped smiling "well that means your gonna be arrested for working with the criminal" she said and held a book in her hand.

Lola mounted Dark "well he saved you a bunch of times and still think hes a criminal, im over almost getting killed i practically save myself! now its time you do something for yourself, like not arrest me and get off my property, now" Lola said and trotted towards her, she watched her leave.

Oliver looked at her "harsh much" he laughed a bit and noticed the horse staring at him coldly and blankly.

Lola seen someone pull in with a trailer of horses "whos that?" she asked and dismounted, she jumped outside of the pen and walked towards the truck "hey, who are you?" she asked and noticed the horses were bucking and rearing like crazy.

the woman opened the door and a horse ran out.

Lola slowly walked towards the horse "easy, your not gonna be hurt" Lola whispered and pet the horses neck "its okay" she whispered as Oliver came over to her.
Oliver looked at the horse "that ones got a bad temper, ill get the others from the back" Oliver said as Lolas dad came in with Laurel.

Lola put the horse in the pasture along with the other trailered horses "what do you want, and i banned you off Heartland property Laurel" Lola said and narrowed her eyes.

Laurel sighed "we need to talk now" she said and frowned.

Lola looked at both of them "what happened?"............




© 2015 Arrow&Heartland


Author's Note

Arrow&Heartland
Characters In This Chapter: Lola Lance, Ty Gordon, Stephenie Ross, Oliver Queen, Laurel Lance, Mr. Lance, Mysterious Woman

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

decided to make chapter 7 early!!!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
1 Review
Added on August 31, 2015
Last Updated on August 31, 2015
Tags: Arrow, Heartland