Chapter 13 (Ty?)

Chapter 13 (Ty?)

A Chapter by Arrow&Heartland
"

Lola finds Ty walking on the road without his truck towards Heartland, she helps him the rest of the way there.....

"
Lola drove down the road and seen someone walking towards Heartland, she noticed it was Ty, she stopped and so did he "Ty?" she said and got out of her car.

Ty looked at her "Lola? what are you doing back early?" he replied ignoring her curious tone, he walked up to her "look im sorry for everything that i did i know it was stupid but she kissed me first" he said without thinking.

Lola looked at him "really? then why did you leave?" she replied and turned away and seen Rebecca on Duchess and Oliver walking with her.

Ty looked at them "whos she?" he asked and crossed his arms as they stopped.

Rebecca got off her horse and led him to Lola "im Rebecca, who are you?" she replied and looked at him.

Ty sighed "im Ty, nice to meet you" he said and looked at her.

Oliver crossed his arms "so Ty you haven't been around lately, where ya been?" he asked and looked at his friend.

Ty sighed "places, anyways im heading to Heartland so i should better be going, mind if we use your truck Lola?" he asked and took a step back.

Lola nodded and got in her truck and Oliver and Rebecca moved out of the way.

Ty got in the other side of the truck and they drove off.

Rebecca looked at Oliver "well wanna go back to the factory?" she asked and pet Duchess.

Oliver nodded and they walked back to the city.........................................


© 2015 Arrow&Heartland


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

just some advice, when making chapters maybe make them as long as possible before posting and also add in some effect as in like thiefs, criminals, killers, like whats the point of Arrow if there isnt any of thiefs, criminals, and killers?
just some advice!

Posted 8 Years Ago


this is my shortest chapter EVER!

Posted 8 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 15, 2015
Last Updated on September 15, 2015
Tags: Arrow, Heartland