Chapter 10 (New Girl?)

Chapter 10 (New Girl?)

A Chapter by Arrow&Heartland
"

Lola likes Oliver a bit now that they hang out alot then she meets a new girl named Becca, who is Olivers girlfriend and Lola gets in a fight with her and doesnt relize who has died in her life.......

"
Lola was watching an appaloosa that belonged to someone, the horse was rearing and only trusted its rider, she heard a truck pull in "hey Olly, whos that?" she said as someone came out with blond long hair and riding outfit and a cowboy hat.

Oliver remembered her "Becca?" he said and smiled "i haven't seen you since the island where you been?" he asked and looked at Becca.

Lola walked over to her and crossed her arms "you know this girl?" she asked and looked at Olly.

Becca looked at the appaloosa "thats my horse!" she said and walked over to him "hey boy" she said and opened the pen as the horse walked towards her "hey how you doin?" she whispered and pet him.

Lola sighed "hes a beautiful horse just saying" she said and smiled.

Becca smiled "thanks hes from the wild" she replied and grabbed the reins, seemed to Lola the horse knew Oliver.

Oliver looked at Lola "shes an old friend, more like my umm" he stumbled and sighed.

Becca looked at Lola "im his girlfriend" she said and looked at the horses wounds "what happened to him?" she asked.

Lola sighed "rough times getting him here heheh" she replied and back up into the pen.

Becca looked at Oliver "to answer your question i was out of town and was on the island..." she said and looked at her horse.

Oliver looked at her "this whole time you were at the island? how come we never saw eachother?" he asked and pet the horse.

Becca seen a police car come into the ranch "lets not talk about this now" she said and looked at her horses wounds.

Oliver and Becca walked towards Becca's black pickup and put the horse in the trailer, then they left to Olivers secret place.

Becca looked at Felicity and Mr. Diggle.

Oliver led her in "this is Felicity and Mr. Diggle, you can call him Jhon or Diggle if you want" Oliver introduced them.

Becca looked at his suit "so i heard there was a visual anti running around when i came back from the island from being there for 6 years, im Rebecca by the way, call me Becca if you prefer" she said and looked at Oliver as her horse walked up to her "hey Duchess" Becca said to her horse and pet him.

Oliver and Felicity seen the wounds they were really bad.

Becca sighed "some of these were from the island and being tortured, this guy with a sword started cutting my horse up i beat that guy up pretty bad, he deserved it though, thats why he only trusts me and he remembers you Olly" she said and Felicity narrowed her eyes.

Felicity got up "you were on the same island as Oliver? and your his girlfriend?" she was very curious to know about Becca.

Becca sighed "i was on the island for 6 years a year before Oliver got on the island, i was tortured in the same place as Oliver, they showed me your cage and where you stayed when you were sleeping, they said i would never see you again, but apparently thats not true" she replied and looked at her horse and it reared at the sounds of island "easy boy" she said and calmed the horse as Felicity looked Rebecca up.

Felicity looked at Becca, "whats your last name?" she asked and looked at Becca.

Becca sighed "im Rebecca Merlyn, Tommy's sister, by the way is he still alive?" she asked and looked at her horse again.

Oliver sighed "Becca, Tommy is dead..." he replied and pet Duchess.

Becca looked at him "how did he die?" she asked ignoring his sad tone.

Oliver sighed "i dont wanna talk about it because i was there Laurel doesnt forgive the hood though..." Oliver replied and walked over to Felicity.

Felicity widened her eyes "robery at Main street in a bank" she said and looked at Oliver then Becca.

Becca got on her horse "im coming, you know how Duchess only trusts me and you? well he attacks people when they do bad things" she smiled and then galloped out of the place not giving anyone time to reply, once she got there the people were leaving, she rode fast enough to get infront of the car, the car stopped imediately.

They had guns "who are you?" they asked and Becca had no reply.

Becca smiled "i spent 6 years on the island and know how to fight, better watch out" she made Duchess rear and kick them all to the ground, Duchess had his hooves on each side of both of them.

the police came and looked at Becca with their guns aimed at her "get that thing off of those men! or we will attack" they said and Becca stayed put.

Becca looked at them "they robbed a bank and you want me to free these men? my horse only listens to me you dont wanna fire your guns or get near this horse he will attack" she replied and made Duchess step on one of their hands...............


© 2015 Arrow&Heartland


Author's Note

Arrow&Heartland
Characters In This Chapter: Lola Lance, Oliver Queen, Rebecca Merlyn, Jhon Diggle, Felicity Smoak, Mr. Lance

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on September 3, 2015
Last Updated on September 3, 2015
Tags: Arrow, Heartland