Chapter 9 (The Hood)

Chapter 9 (The Hood)

A Chapter by Arrow&Heartland
"

Lola has come a far way with training Dark, she never gives up on any horse that needs her help, she shows him off at an arena, Oliver ran off to the island to discover something, who will be arrow?

"
Lola was working with Dark early in a cold morning, she wants him to be ready for the arena, but her enemy will be there riding Apolo, her names... Ashley... Lola was taking Dark over jumps but he wouldnt go over them, the arena started in 2 hours she needed to be ready! she seen Ashley pull in and laugh as she came out.

"Nice dump that wont even go over the rails" she smiled and laughed.

Lola narrowed her eyes "oh you mean you?" Lola said and continued trying to get Dark over rails, she seen Ashley leave annoyed, she pet Dark "you can do this Dark, for me, for my family" she whispered and made him canter, but she failed again.

                               2 HOURS LATER....................

Lola was up first, she got on Dark and cantered around the arena "see they arent gonna hurt you" she whispered and tried getting him over a jump but he backed away, Lola got off and took all the tack off, she got on and cantered around the arena again, she ran towards a jump and held her hands out and leaned forward a little bit, Dark leaped over the jump perfectly "good boy" she whispered and got over all the other jumps.

Ashey narrowed her eyes "you weren't bad, but im gonna kick your butt and make you wish you haven't entered" Ashley said as her horse refused the jump "what is going on with you boy? you dont like jumping anymore?" she said and kept kicking him.

Lola walked out with Dark "he doesnt trust you thats why" Lola said and pet Dark.

Ashley narrowed her eyes "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HORSES?!" she yelled and everyone silenced.

Lola sighed "more then you thats for sure, hes refusing to jump because your pushing him to hard and your not leaning forward and he knows your a brat" Lola said and got on Dark.

"THEN WHY DONT YOU TRY JUMPING MY HORSE?!" Ashley said and stormed off.

Lola let Thea take Dark into the Stable, Lola pet the horse and took off everything but the bridle, she cantered around the arena then put the blanket on, she put the saddle on the cantered him towards a jump, she did it perfectly, Ashley rolled her eyes and walked over to her.

"Get off my horse!" she yelled and Lola got off, her horse reared at Ashley and didnt stop until he hit Ashley.

Lola calmed her horse and it backed away from Ashley like it was afraid of her "your horse is afraid of you Ashley, give him a nice long break" Lola said and walked away, Ashleys mother ran out and was seeing if she was okay.

Laurel and her father came down to see Lola "that was amazing but you were to late with that horse" Laurel said and noticed Oliver wasnt here "wheres Olly?" she asked and Lola sighed.

Lola walked away without a word towards Dark "hey boy" she said and pet Dark, she seen Oliver was back from the island "how was it?" she asked and walked over to him.

Oliver sighed "not to great but was worth it, wheres your horse? and how did you do?" he replied and followed Lola.

Lola smiled "not so sure how i did yet but he was amazing, he first refused but then he started getting used to it hes just amazing, but Ashleys horse is afraid of her, she can fix it herself once she actually trusts her horse" Lola said and opened Darks stall.

Laurel seen Oliver standing near Darks stall "Olly? where were you?!" she said and ran over seeing Lola.

Lola was petting Dark, she groomed him "hey Laurel, sorry about yesterday i got mad at you and i wanted to know if you would be able to visit my ranch sometimes?" Lola asked and Laurel was smiling.

Laurel laughed a bit "i would love to" she said and hugged Lola.

Lola smiled and continued grooming Dark.....................




© 2015 Arrow&Heartland


Author's Note

Arrow&Heartland
Characters In This Chapter: Lola Lance, Oliver Queen, Laurel Lance, Mr. Lance, Ashley Stilton, Ashley's Mother, Dark, Apalo

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on September 2, 2015
Last Updated on September 2, 2015
Tags: Arrow, Heartland