Romina and Juliet

Romina and Juliet

A Chapter by Davey-sama

The next day Mia was taken in to do some tests. The absorption of an infected intrigued Dr. White a lot. Mia was placed into a room with a one way mirror, where many scientists watched her. Next to her in a triple glazed glass cage was an infected. “So... Why are there infected in here?” Mia asked confused.

“I was told about your astonishing performance of. Absorbing an infected, was it? I have to see it for my own eyes. Now, we’re going to let it out of the cage in 10. Be ready.” White replied through the speaker.

“Okay” she sighed.

“10 seconds en-counting, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, release the catch.”

Mia stood in a strong stance as the cage door was lifted up. The infected began to stagger towards her making groaning noises, with force, Mia pulled back her fist and relentlessly punched it in the face so hard it speared into the wall. Again, just like before 3 thick black tendril-like veins shot from the Zombie and impaled her, black mist circled her physique like a small hurricane and red veins covered her as it stopped. She fell to her knees grunting and panting.

White stood there astonished. She couldn’t believe what she witnessed. “Kiriaki... You m-may go and continue the daily tests, while we study this, uh tape and t-the results.” White said with a shaken voice.

“Uh, yes ma’am.” Mia said in slight confusion.

Mia could feel the muscles in her arms start to shake. She pulled as hard as she could on the reinforced wires.

“That’s it.” Jeff mused writing down on his clipboard. “Can you pull any harder?”

Sweating, Mia shot him a dirty look. “What the hell is this machine?” She did as he wished and pulled harder.

“We build it specifically to measure the tension in your arms. It should be unbreakable so you can give it your all” He replied proud of his work.

“Oh really?” Mia smirked. She struck her feet into the ground and pulled with all her might. The machine began to smoke.

Jeff’s eyes widened. “Wait.. Miss Kiriaki what are you doing?”

Moments after he had finished the sentence the machine detached, taking part of the floor with it as she lobbed it backwards over her head. She hit the floor hard on her back respiring fast. “I think.. It’s. Broken.” She panted letting out a pleased laugh.

Jeff let out a deep sigh. “Why do you always destroy my equipment?”

Mia pulled herself up. “You always make it seem like a challenge.”

He furrowed his brow. “Well, we’ve got a few more tests to do, you should be done in a couple of hours.”


Back in their room, Yue was cooking while everyone else was out. And as usual I’m left on my own because I’m injured. She thought. “Don’t go out Yue, you’re hurt you should rest blah blah blah” She began to mimic when the door opened and she turned around to see who it was.

“Hey, how are you holding up?” Mia asked closing the door behind her, and locking it.

Yue let out a large sigh and turned back around. “I’ve been great.” She replied sarcastically.

“Oh come on, it can’t be that bad. You get to laze around all day. I’d love a break.”

Yue glanced at the floor for a few moments and turned around to Mia. She was leaning against the door looking down at the floor. Her eyes had dark lines underneath them, and her face was extremely pale. “Kiriaki... Are you okay?”

“What?” She said snapping into reality.

“You look unbelievably tired.”

“Oh, I am” she chuckled giving her a warming smile. Mia walked over to Yue and put both her hands on her stomach while looking intently into her eyes. “I’m fine. But how are you?” Her voice became subtle, which made Yue feel relieved.

“I’m coping. It hurts a lot still, but the Doctors have put me on medication.”

Mia smiled. “I’m glad you’re coping.” They both stared at each other in silence. Mia slowly ran her hands up Yue’s body until they were on her cheek.

“Kiriaki..” She said quietly, paralysed from her touch.

“You can call me Mia, Yue.” She whispered, moving her face closer. Yue closed her eyes, knowing what was going to happen next. She felt her lips press softly against hers. Her stomach filled with butterflies. They locked lips continuously. As Mia kissed her she gently moved her backwards until she fell on the bed. Mia fell with her landing on top. They continued to kiss becoming more passionate. A loud knock on the door forced them to jump up and panic.

“Kurusu-san, I forgot my keys let me in!” Éclair shouted behind the locked door.

“C-c-coming!” Yue replied rushing up to the door.

When the door unlocked Éclair came in alone with a distressing look on her face.

“Where’s Mi?” Mia asked puzzled.

“There’s been an accident.” Eclair panted.

“What’s happened?” Mia screeched grabbing hold of Éclair’s shoulders.

“She was attacked, and she’s in the hospital at the mo-” Before Éclair could finish Mia ran out the door. “S**t, I didn’t get a chance to explain.”

“So what happened? Why was she attacked?” Yue asked.

Eclair dropped her face into her hand embarrased. “Well, the thing is we were walking through this small market and Mika got excited about what some were selling, she ended up stepping on a dog’s tail and being chased down the road. The dog bit her leg and dragged her around by it before it was neutralised. I was too worried about telling Mia because she’d go ape s**t and she did.” She breathed.

“Is she okay?”

“Yeah she’s fine. But something bothers me...” Éclair grinned deviously at Yue and moved closer.

“What’s that?” Her face stayed blank.

“What were you and Mia doing all alone with a locked door eh? You can tell auntie Éclair”

Her face burned a deep red.“W-w-what!?”

Eclair pulled on her cheek. “Spill the beans.”

“Okay! Okay!” Yue pulled away and rubbed her cheek. “Kissed me.”

“So she kissed you?” Éclair asked getting all flustered.

“Yeah... Erm. Why are you going red?”

“Because it’s like a forbidden love right? Like. Erm. Romeo and Juliet. Except Mia would be Romina, I guess.” Eclair laughed at her own joke.

Yue looked away. “I-I don’t love her. Also don’t compare us to a story like that, I don’t plan on committing suicide.” Yue went red as well, and tried to hide it by crossing her arms and looking irritated.

“So you just like her?”

“I don’t know what it is. I don’t understand what I’m feeling.” Her face softened. “I’ve never been with anyone before.”

“She was your first kiss!?” Éclair shouted astounded.

“Is that so shocking?” Yue screamed back humiliated. She stared down at the book she held in her hands and added “I wonder how many people she’s kissed”

“I’ve never seen this side of you”

Yue looked up at her. “What do you mean?”

“You’re always so grumpy” Éclair smirk.

Annoyed Yue smacked her over the head with the book. “I’ll hit you.”

“Aren’t you supposed to say that before you hit someone?” Éclair moaned rubbing her head.


© 2016 Davey-sama


Author's Note

Davey-sama
Please let me know how it is.
-Dave c:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on July 30, 2016
Last Updated on July 30, 2016


Author

Davey-sama
Davey-sama

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Name's Dave. Nice to meet you. I like writing. more..

Writing
Dead Debut Dead Debut

A Chapter by Davey-sama