Unexpected arrival

Unexpected arrival

A Chapter by Davey-sama

The doctors desperately tried to stop Mia’s wound from bleeding. She screeched and thrashed around. She could feel the broken bones in her chest with every movement. The agony. The burning. Nothing could be done to save her. The arm had shattered the ribcage completely.

“White the wounds won’t close up, she’s just bleeding and bleeding. What do we do?” A doctor panicked.

“I have an idea,” White replied. “Take her to the labs, get those caged viruses we have.” She continued.

“But why?”

“Just do it!” She demanded.

“Yes ma’am!”

Mia was placed inside a lab room with a virus in there with her. “Kiriaki, absorb it!” White shouted through the speaker.

Mia didn’t reply. Panting she stood up and grabbed the viruses head. She broke its neck that caused tendrils to pierce her from the Viruses body. As she absorbed it, the wound in her abdomen closed up fully and relieved her of any pain she had. All that was left was a scar. “It worked” White preached in amazement. “Mia come out and join me.”

Mia slouched on the chair in front of White in the other room. She felt fatigued and hot.

“That was remarkable. You were able to heal your wounds better than any surgery could have done,” White began “you could save everyone. You could be the world’s heroine.”

“That sounds like a plan.” Mia grinned. “...But, what of that girl?”

“She’s much similar to you. Her body has reacted the exact same way with the virus, but she seems to be able to morph herself into what she needs. Sword for her arm and a long tendril whip which you had experience with. We’re having trouble getting her to co-operate which us. We have to sedate her every now and then. She’s frightening. She has no emotion whatsoever.”

“So, she’s just like me? Is it alright if I speak to her?”

“No, not until she’s agreed to some sort of arrangement. She’s also wired up to electric chains to immobilise her for the time being.”

“Isn’t that a bit much?”

“She’s already killed 5 of my teams.” White sat back in her chair and looked at Mia intently. “You look tired.”

“Someone just penetrated me. I thought that sort of thing was supposed to be romantic” Mia laughed sluggishly.

The look on White’s face wasn’t amused. “

Sorry, teenage humour...” She apologised looking down.

“I noticed. Go see your sister and your friends. They’ve been worrying about you. You can visit that girl another time.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

Back in the apartment everyone waited frantically for Mia’s return, but Mia being ignorant paid a visit to the silver eyed girl. She got to the door which was blocked by an electrical force field. She noticed that on the frame there was a password pad.

“Oh no, now I’ll never get in.” She said sarcastically. “Kidding.” she added putting her fist through the pad which shut down the force field. When she stepped in the silver haired girl was on her knees chained to the wall; both arms were stretched out either side to restrict her movement. “What is White thinking, she’s just a girl.” Mia said shocked.

She knelt in front of her and began poking her face. The girl sluggishly looked up, her eyes fatigued. “What’s your name?” Mia asked softly.

“Lucia” She replied weakly.

“That’s a pretty name. If you promise not to kill anyone, I can get you out”

“I’m so tired.” Lucia murmured.

“That’s because they’ve doped you up.” Foolishly Mia stood up grasping the ends of the chains that strongly connected to the wall. As her fingers touched the metal, electricity coursed through her entire body. With gritted teeth she placed her feet firmly on the wall which stood strong in front and pulled. From the amount of power which was being used to break the chains it was obvious that they had used the results from Mia’s tension experiment to build them, and the electricity was something to stop any escape from happening. But she couldn’t give up. The muscles in her arms began to bulk; veins surfaced. The harder she pulled the more it hurt. Grunts and groans escaped her orifice. As she tore Lucia free from the wall her grunts turned into a shrill scream.

Afterwards she broke the cuffs the chains were attached to from around Lucia’s wrists and then picked her up. “Let’s get you out of her shall we.” She said determined. She walked over to the small metal window which let in light and kicked through the wall. Chuffed that she pulled this off, she returned to the apartment as quickly as possibly.

When Mia arrived at the apartment she tapped on the door with her foot. “Someone let me in quickly!” She shouted through the door, and Yue opened it.

“Mia, is tha-” She began

“No time to explain, put some food on I’m going to put her into bed.”

Yue confused, did as she said and poured rice into a pan, and put it on the hob. Mia on the other hand laid Lucia onto the bed. She unstrapped the large white and orange sleeves connected to her vest and put them to the side. She took off her hat, placed them with the sleeves which left Lucia in her tight white vest top that slightly came over her short orange skirt. Then she pulled her thigh high brown boots off. “Hey Yue” She called.

“Yeah?” Yue replied not taking her eyes off the rice she was cooking.

“Don’t you think she looks like a mage from an anime with what she was wearing?”

Yue turned the heat down on the hob and joined Mia by the bed. “You’re right. That’s weird, maybe she’s a fanatic.” Yue said looking over Lucia.

“It reminds me of my old friend Konata back in Japan. She would go crazy if she saw Lucia.”

“You have some weird friends.” Yue added going back to check on the rice.

“Not all my friends are weird” Mia said following her. She wrapped her arms around Yue from behind and whispered in her ear. “You’re my friend aren’t you?”

Yue’s faced burnt up and butterflies began fluttering in her stomach. “The rice is done” She replied ignoring Mia’s last comment.

“Hey, don’t ignore me like that” Mia turned Yue around and kissed her.

“Oh Mia, you’re always flattering the ladies aren’t you.” A familiar voice said from the front door.

Mia looked and her eyes widened in shock. “Konata!?” She exclaimed, not knowing what was going on.

“You got that right” Konata grinned.

“Why aren’t you in Japan?” She asked bewildered running over to her and hugging her.

“I was moved here; apparently it’s the only safe place. It's spreading all across the world. I asked if you were resident here and the woman was like. ‘Oh that Kiriaki girl? Yeah she’s big in that city.’ So when I got here I went round asking about you, and finally I found your place.”

“This is just getting weirder. First these Zombies, then a short girl who robs people, being rescued by Éclair’s rich family, turning into some weird monster, finding a girl dressed as a mage and now my otaku friend appears when I mention her.” Mia counted on her fingers.

“Sounds like something from an anime” Konata grinned once again.

“How did I know you’d say that?”

“Like a harem fantasy and horror.” Konata began whilst posing with her back straight; legs shoulder width apart and her hands on her hip. “The protagonist is created to save mankind, surrounded by many loved interests but which one will she choose? The beautiful rich girl, the otaku, the mage or, the other one?” She preached.

“Hey why am I considered ‘the other one’?” Yue said clearly irritated.

Konata turned her head to the side and mumbled with a jaded tone. “Well there’s always a boring one that stands no chance whatsoever with the protagonist but get’s in the way all the time.”

“Look at me next time you’re talking to me!”

“Calm down Yue she’s always like this” Mia reassured her.

Konata grinned slyly. “So she doesn’t know what happened between us back in Japan?”

Mia’s face burned red.

“What do you mean, what happened?” Yue groaned.

“Oh, so it’s still a secret then Mia.”

“Oh f**k you short stack!” Yue screamed storming out the front door enraged.

“I don’t get it.” Konata started confused. “We’re almost the same height.”

“I don’t think that’s the point” Mia sighed dishing up the rice for Lucia. Konata sat down and started reading the manga that she brought along with her. After Mia dished up Lucia’s food she sat it on the bedside table and sat down next to her bed. Soon she fell asleep.



© 2016 Davey-sama


Author's Note

Davey-sama
Please let me know what you think c:
-Dave

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on August 2, 2016
Last Updated on August 2, 2016
Tags: Horror, Fantasy, Lesbian


Author

Davey-sama
Davey-sama

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Name's Dave. Nice to meet you. I like writing. more..

Writing
Dead Debut Dead Debut

A Chapter by Davey-sama