Uncanny Encounter

Uncanny Encounter

A Chapter by Davey-sama
"

Mia makes a new friend

"

Together they laid, Mia holding Yue loosely yet with meaning. The silence was calming this time. The atmosphere delightful. “I’m sorry.” Mia spoke softly turning to her side to look at Yue.

“For?” Yue replied mimicking her tone.

“For not telling you about Konata and for kissing Lucia”

Yue turned away from Mia ill-tempered. “Don’t worry about it.” She snapped.

Mia giggled. She ran her hand down Yue’s arm and grasped her hand. She blew gently on her neck which made her tremble. Her heart swelled and butterflies thrived, it wasn’t a feeling she could fight nor ignore. What is this feeling? She thought.

Her confusion was understandable. Yue grew up without love, not even with her parents. Her mother died when she was small and her father never showed her emotion. Just how to be a thief. An internal flame grew inside her from when she met Mia but that only left her bewildered. She’d never felt so lost in someone before.

Mia’s giggle broke Yue’s thought track.

“What?” Yue asked turning her head back to look at her.

“Don’t think too much, your face is scary.” She teased.

Yue blushed unsuspectingly. “Oh shut up, at least I have a brain to think with.” She replied impulsively.

“Why are you blushing?”

The question made Yue’s face redder. “I’m not!”

“You are” She continued.

Yue buried her face into the pillow.

“I’m just messing around”

“I know.” Her voice muffled.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing. I’m going to go to sleep.”

After Mia had fallen asleep Yue carefully climbed out of bed to sit on the windowsill. She stared at the moon. The tranquil glow made her feel at ease and a delighted smile spread across her face. Maybe things will be okay she thought to herself. She drifted off into another world.

Yue stood in a field. The wind blew her long hair wildly. “Where am I?” She asked no one. “It’s so beautiful.” She let her body fall backwards into the grass which held her whilst she watched the meadow dance blissfully. She was floating in an emerald ocean. Before she knew it, she woke from her dream.


Mia was already up and out pacing the market. She wanted to buy something nice for Lucia to apologise on behalf of Yue’s immoral actions. Lost deeply in her track of thoughts she bumped into a girl. “F**k” she said to herself, rushing to help her up.

“I’m sorry I should have been looking whe-wait. Aren’t you the prototype everyone’s been talking about?” The girl asked staring at her with amazement, not letting go of Mia’s hands.

“Erm, yeah.. Is that good?”

“Good? That’s incredible.” Her face exploded with glee. “I bet you’re really strong” She added as she stoked Mia’s fingers with her thumbs.

“Yeah I’m pretty strong.”

“Can you show me?”

“Show you? How?” Mia raised one eyebrow; worried what may be asked.

“Well you know. We could go Zombie hunting!” The girl began running towards the front gate pulling Mia behind her.

“Are you mad? Without a weapon?”

“You don’t need to worry about me!” The girl shot Mia a giant grin for reassurance.

They both ventured into the city outside of their safe confinement. “Right,” The girl began. “We need to get to the centre, that’s where there’ll be the most. They usually gather up in urban areas because that’s where the most prey will be.”

“Prey? How do you know so much about this?” Mia asked.

The girl stopped and smiled at her cheekily. “I used to play a lot of video games.”

“Video games aren’t like the real thing you know.” She sighed.

A familiar groan caught their attention. They stood there and Mia watched the Virus shuffle towards the stranger. “Hey watch out!” Mia shouted as she was about to run to her but the girl put her hand out with a gesture to stop.

The virus was a man. Well dressed but its clothes were ripped and splattered in blood. The girl stared it down, her expression suddenly so serious. From inside the large white cloak she was wearing she pulled out a small baton. What damage is she going to do with that? Mia thought. But she underestimated too soon. The girl whipped her arm out which extended the baton, swiftly hitting it in the chest. She spun and hit it hard in the legs causing it to fall. From inside the under part of her skirt she cast a small knife into its face as it tried to get up.

“Ooh bad arse.” Mia said sarcastically, raising her hands pretending to be shocked. Then she giggled to herself.

“Hey, don’t take the piss!” The girl huffed cocking her head. “I’d like to see you do better.”

Mia let out a loud ‘hah’ and crossed her arms. “B***h please, I could kill them with one punch.”

“I bet you couldn’t kill them with your hands behind your back.”

She smirked. “Challenge accepted.”

“Right then! Let’s get this show started!” The girl smiled widely.

They both ran further into the city. Mia was having the most fun she’d had in a long while. Since everything started she was never able to let loose and enjoy herself. They had a competition as they cut through each Virus they came across until, Mia of course only using her strong legs.

Time flew by and eventually they got tired and returned to camp. They sat on a small wall Just inside the gates. “We’ve been running around for hours, and I don’t even know your name.” Mia stated as she watched the clouds.

“Aaeru.”

“Do you not have a second name?”

“I don’t remember.” She sighed laying back onto the level grass behind her,

Mia followed. “You don’t remember?”

“No, I don’t remember a lot about myself.” Aaeru got a distressing look on her face. “I woke up underneath some rubble in a small building 5 weeks ago. I got away with minor bruising and scratches, but. All I can remember is my name and that I used to play a lot of video games.”

“So you’re a nerd.”

Aaeru looked at Mia and they both giggled.

“What are you doing?” Konata asked as she knelt down next to Mia peering at them.

“Konata?” Mia jolted away towards Aaeru and accidentally pressed her back up against her breasts. The recognisable softness caused her face to redden.

“Why’s your face so red Mia? Have I caught you out again?” Konata smirked.

“Wha- Caught me- Nothing’s going on!” She struggled to create a proper sentence.

“Who’s that Mia?” Aaeru asked pressing herself more into Mia’s back making her burn up excessively.

“It- Er.. Well, sh-” but before she could finish she could see Yue glaring at her from the corner of her eye.

“F**k.”

“Nothing’s going on Yue!” Mia pleaded jolting to her lover her hands straight on her face. Yue didn’t look once at Mia, she stared at Aaeru with gritted teeth; jealously swarming in her eyes. “Yue” Mia whispered softly. “Please.”

Aaeru jumped off the wall. She looked slightly displeased, also sharing eye contact with Yue. “Hey Mia” she started with a stern voice. “You didn’t tell me you had a girlfriend.” A giant grin suddenly plastered across her face. “I’m Aaeru, it’s nice to meet you.” She bowed, catching Yue off guard.

“Huh? Oh. I’m Kurusu Yue.” She replied slightly surprised.

“I’ll be going now,” Aaeru continued to smile and looked at Mia. “I’ll see you around yeah? Today was totally fun.”

“Yeah, see you.” Mia returned the smile and watched her walk away.

“Mia, I think you should stay in the apartment.” Yue said grimly.

“No, it’s o-”

“I wasn’t giving advice” Both Konata and Mia looked at Yue uncomfortably. They didn’t question her at all, they saw what she was capable after witnessing what happened with Lucia. Something had definitely changed in Yue, or maybe, it was something that was there all along.


© 2017 Davey-sama


Author's Note

Davey-sama
Please enjoy and let me know of any mistakes c:
-Dave

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on January 26, 2017
Last Updated on February 8, 2017
Tags: Zombie, harem


Author

Davey-sama
Davey-sama

Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom



About
Name's Dave. Nice to meet you. I like writing. more..

Writing
Dead Debut Dead Debut

A Chapter by Davey-sama