I Am Coming

I Am Coming

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     A man sat in a red chair in the center of a room. In front of him was one of his servants. He was chained wrist to wrist, feet to feet, and hand to feet. The square of chains chimed as he got on his knees and begged for forgiveness. The man in the red chair smiled to show his blackened teeth. He had completely black eyes, thin, frowning lips, teeth as sharp as needles, sharp nails that curled at the end, skin that folded repeatedly, and feet calloused from the years of searching. The man traced one of the several scars on his face as his other hand tapped onto the arm of the chair.
     "My loyal servant, do you know why you're here?" He smiled menacingly.
     "No... I was just wondering, sir. W-----" the poor servant was interrupted.
     "Shut up, you fool!"
     The servant crumpled to the floor. He began to choke and gasp for air. The torture had just begun. Bright red streaks slowly moved up his forehead. The servant cringed and furrowed his eyebrows. Pain... Cruel, blinding, pain. His whole body racked and shook. 
     "Please.... Sir, please...." He cried quietly.
     "You are here because I have heard that you spotted the two children without telling me. Did you? Speak!" The man commanded.
     "I- I didn't see them, sir.... Wh- who told you I saw them?"
     "That doesn't matter. Where did you see them!"
     "Sir, did you not hear what I said? I never saw them."
     The man rushed at the servant and dug his nail into his neck. Blood ran down the servants neck. The red streaks on the servants head grew brighter and pulsed even harder. Still, the poor servant managed to say one last thing.
     "They will kill you. I hope you suffer and I hope they don't hesitate during your death. I know... I believe... they will kill you!" 
     The man released the servant, wiped his bloodied nails off on the servant's shirt, and went back to his chair.
     "Somebody take care of that." he said as he called one of his guards to his side, "I want them here. Bring them to me and kill anyone who houses them, protects them, or interferes in any way. And, any witnesses should be taken care of as well. Don't fail me. They must die by my hand or if you have to, you may kill them but I'd rather that I did. Now go." The man turned back to the stage in front of him, "Bring me the 'innocent!' He will learn not to speak of any deaths but his own."


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
So, what do you think? Liking it so far?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! He is so very evil! Well done on the imagery. Keep on penning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Heck yeah! We finally got to see the leader. I can't wait for more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well.. I didnt say I hate it! Love this, Brynna cant wait for the next chapter

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2011
Last Updated on July 27, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.