The Past

The Past

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     Natalie woke up to see Andrew staring at her curiously. She raised her eyebrows and wondered how they had come to be at the safe house.
     "Andr----" She didn't get to finish.
     "We had to leave... You were sleeping and muttered that 'They' were coming so I put you in the car, drove away, got attacked by some weird thing, and finally got here." Andrew explained.
     "I can't remember anything from my dream last night... If 'They' are coming we need Aimee."
     "We will get her tomorrow. Nat, how are we going to do that? She has parents."
     "I know but we'll just have to figure something out. I've been wondering... Why haven't you ever told me about your parents when you saved me?"
     "Same reason why you didn't tell me about yours and that was four years ago!."
     "You knew my parents were dead and even though it was long ago I have still been wondering!"
     "You never told me how they died... I don't know how mine died."
     "Neither do I. When you saved me on the streets, you just walked away right after as if nothing had happened. You never explained anything... Like, what were you doing over there?"
     "Why are you bringing this up now?" Natalie gave Andrew a glare so he continued, "I was... I don't remember... I think I was running from my house so that the foster care couldn't get to me. Then, I saw you trying to get away from some freaky dudes so, I thought, why not? My turn for a question. Who were those people?"
     Natalie felt ashamed for not explaining everything to him sooner, "'Those freaky dudes' were them." She saw the questioned look on Andrew's face. "They guys who are coming!"
     "Oh... We really need to think of a name for them... What were you doing with them?"
     "Andrew, it's my fault that you are involved in all of this. If you hadn't save me, they wouldn't be after you too. They only wanted me for reasons I will not yet mention."
     "And they want Aimee too?"
     "Well, yes and no. Yes, because she is my friend and no, because she isn't the biggest threat. Although, she is a bigger threat than you."
     "I am not understanding any of this..."
     "I don't understand all of it either. Tomorrow, though, we go get Aimee." Natalie admitted.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Clara Quinn is Aimee. Hope you are enjoying this! What do you think so far?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm in suspense about the guys who are coming. I feel like they should be more dangerous than "freaky dudes". But I can tell from the creature that attacked them before that there is something more complicated going on...I'm enjoying this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


cool


Posted 12 Years Ago


keep going with the story, i want to know whats going on!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Love love lvoe this chapter :) keep pennin!
~Clara Quinn:)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very good work. I like the story a lot. Your characters have a strong voice. Well written.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very good so far! Keep up the great work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 17, 2011
Last Updated on July 17, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.


Red Red

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Warrior The Warrior

A Story by BrynnaW.