Inside the Dark Room

Inside the Dark Room

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     Darkness had swallowed Natalie whole when the door had closed behind her. Everything was too dark to see which meant nothing to fear. She wished that the darkness was still there but lights had turned on so that she could see blood on the walls and on the floor. In the center of the room was a chair that she was told to sit in. She noticed that there were scratches in the chair by the wrists, legs, and head. Natalie shifted nervously in the chair as a man strapped her in. He brought up a chair and sat in it as he stared hard into her eyes.
     "I may not need to strap you in but I can never really tell what you might do. I might not even ask you question because I just might talk... Your friend, Aimee, has already been spoken to and notice how she is unscathed? That is because she cooperated with me; gave me answers and information that I wanted. If you cooperate then you may also leave this room unharmed." He paused, "There are quite a bit of people searching for the two of you. Do you know who they are?"
     "We never found out their name... We just call them 'They' or 'Them.'" Natalie answered.
     "Then continue to call them that. It shows respect and ----"
     "Respect? You freaking idiot! I would never call them that for respect! Those stupid -----."
     The man punched Natalie across the jaw, "Shut up you filthy girl! You deserve to be killed but I have orders to keep you alive. Still, I wont hesitate to cut something off. So far, I am inclined to cut out your tongue but I need it. Now, exactly what can you do?"
     "Like I'd ever tell you!" Natalie spat some blood at him. The man held up his hand but brought it back down. He took out a knife from under his coat and stroked the blade against her cheek.
     "Aimee told me... And I think you should too. I mean, after all, you don't want to be hurt do you? You want to stay whole?"
     "Why would Aimee tell you anything?"
     "I will admit she didn't do it willingly. I really had to carve it out of someone else... Literally," He held the knife up with pride, "Now, I think you should answer my question. Don't you?"
     Natalie stared at him hard and watched as he took out a gun as well. It was pressed against her upper leg.
     "Does this convince you any further?" He smiled menacingly but Natalie held her tongue. Suddenly, the door burst open and the man pulled the trigger. She screamed.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
What happened?! Oh no! What is going on?! :) I hope you like this! More coming soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I hate that man! He's has a horribly twisted mind! Why such a cliffhanger?! That's mean :( WRITE MORE! NOW!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm freaked out! She better be okay! Just one correction, unless you did this on purpose, but at the end it switches to first person in a couple places.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 1, 2011
Last Updated on August 1, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Alone Alone

A Story by BrynnaW.