Now

Now

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     Natalie cried out as Andrew sat her up against the bottom of the couch. Aimee had tears welling in her eyes but she didn't let them fall. Andrew looked at her expectantly but it was Natalie that started talking.
"You wanted to know and now you will. Aimee and I have been hunted down by these men for years. You saw that day you saved me. They weren't mugging me or whatever I made you believe. They were trying to take me away to a man I like to call 'Damonen Freund' which is German for demon's friend. Aimee and I are originally from Germany. We had to run away from our families. Aimee was adopted but I did not want another family so I kept to myself.
"As far as I know, my parents are not dead, yet. I have a unique ability to transport anything I choose but I have discovered that it is not my only ability. Aimee can heal although, I don't know if she has found out about other abilities. Anyway, back to Damonen Freund. He is foul and he abuses his own abilities. This man wants to be the only person with these abilities. Every time he finds out that somebody has some he goes out and kills them but we have found out that he also steals their abilities." Natalie stopped for Aimee.
"My turn to speak. Natalie and I are the last ones to have special abilities. We've been trying to hide from him for years but I don't think it's going to hold him off for long anymore. No matter where we go, we will be hunted. Andrew, I am so sorry that she got you involved in this. We had sworn to never put our problems with another person but it has come to that. Natalie and I need to kill Damonen Freund. If he kills us, he will take our powers and use them against everybody. He won't car if you are innocent; he will kill anyone that disobeys him. Our world will be Hell." Aimee finished. Andrew's mouth gaped for a long time until he finally closed it.
"So... Normal? I don't think so... I have no idea what I am supposed to say. Maybe it was better that I didn't know about any of this." He stared at Natalie and Aimee as if he had never met them.
"Actually, I think it might be good that you know. We are warning you what could happen and, Andrew, if anything weird happens to you. Go along with it and don't fight it. Also, if anything bad happens to us, well, enjoy the life you have." Natalie managed to smile. Andrew was about to speak but the door of the safe house was suddenly burst open. There stood Damonen Freund.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
:) :O AHHH!!! Hahaha! Hope you enjoyed this! More coming soon!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like where you took this chapter! Can't wait to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


The German words for demon's friend is Dämon Freund. A good chapter, very exciting. A great cliffhanger :P Well done, write more soon!

Posted 12 Years Ago


How does he have such perfect timing? And what a horrible place to stop it!! WRITE MORE!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 11, 2011
Last Updated on August 11, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.