Captured

Captured

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     Natalie looked at the officer in disbelief. She told herself to calm down and that it was probably just a mistake.
     "Officer... You passed the station." Natalie tried to sound calm.
     "I know." he replied.
     "Well, aren't you going to turn around?"
     "Nope."
     "Where are you taking me then?!"
     "Somewhere. There isn't just one person looking for you kid. Many of us have heard about the money on your tiny head," he laughed, "We're all coming for you. Now, don't peak." The officer punched Natalie to knock her out.

     Andrew was driving behind the police car. He wondered what was going on when he saw that the car drove past the station. Suddenly, the police car jerked to the side. Andrew looked at the police car's mirrors and saw that Natalie had her eyes closed with blood pouring out of her nose. He didn't see her open her eyes so he suspected that she was out cold. For several miles, Andrew followed the police man but then, he suspected, the officer that he was behind him for a long time. The car's lights went on along with the siren.
     Andrew drove as fast as he could to catch up with the officer but, of course, he could always go faster. Andrew didn't feel safe enough to go over ninety so a gap began to enlarge as time went on. They drove through a town where people screamed at them and ran out of the way. Left, right, straight, right.... The cars sped through the streets until the officer decided to take a shortcut. He drove his car through a shop an onto the another street. Andrew followed. 
     Suddenly, bullets flew back at Andrew. He ducked as they flew through his windshield. When he had ducked down, the steering wheel was pushed to the left. The car sped toward a delivery truck. Andrew came back up only to see the car at the last second. He crashed and the airbags shot out.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
An extremely short chapter but... nope no reason for it. I guess just to keep the intensity. I hope you are liking this! Not as intense or exciting. Not written as well as my others and not really my best but still! It gets better! Just wait! :) Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

For several miles, Andrew followed the police man but then, he suspected, the officer that he was behind him for a long time.

That was the only confusing sentence, but I think I pretty much got what you meant. Length doesn't really matter it was interesting and I can't wait to see what happened to Andrew! Where will they go? When will Natalie find out he is in trouble?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Can't wait to read more. It doesn't matter that it's short, because it's good. Well done, liked this very much.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Can't wait to find out what happens to her and is Andrew ok. Keep up the great work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 21, 2011
Last Updated on July 21, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


His Bow His Bow

A Story by BrynnaW.


The Dying Man The Dying Man

A Story by BrynnaW.


A Spider A Spider

A Story by BrynnaW.