The Twist

The Twist

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     Damonen Freund stepped through the door with a menacing smile on his face.
"Hello, my old friends. You have caused me so much trouble but now, I've found you." He laughed.
"Leave us alone!" Aimee sad in a squeaky voice as she stood up. Natalie couldn't move until Andrew helped her lean against him.
"You think I'm afraid of you? No, you were just hard to find but because of Natalie... You didn't know? Natalie, my dear, come to me and we will explain this to them together."
She didn't move.
"Hmm... Fine," Suddenly, Andrew was up in the air grabbing at his throat. He sounded like he was being choked by something and his hands were trying to hit it away. Natalie fell to the ground with a small whimper, "Natalie, dear, do you want this boy to live? Do you still want them to think you're with them? I think it's time for everything to be explained, properly." Damonen Freund smiled again and Natalie was wearing a smile similar to his.
"Yes, father, it will be explained soon. Could you put me over there, though? A man shot my leg and it still hurts." Her voice had completely changed and her father, Damonen Freund, used his power to bring her to him. 
"My sweet." He said as he stroked her freckled face, "What do you think? Should I take this slowly or not?"
"Slowly... Very slowly." Natalie was speaking of Aimee and Andrew's deaths. Aimee looked stunned at Natalie.
"You jerk! You-----" She was stopped before she could spill her words of hatred.
"Yes, yes, Aimee. I haven't forgotten about you! You will get the best of all, I mean, you are my best friend so you deserve the special treatment." Natalie watched as Andrew fell to the ground and Aimee ran over to him.
"To think of everything I've done for you! And what about Andrew?! He's done a ton for you too! Did it ever occur to you that he likes you? I can't believe you..."
"Mm-hmm... Well, if we are finished then. Father, let's take them to the Quarters." Natalie floated out of the house. Aimee glared at her back but screamed suddenly; red streaks climbed up her head and her eyes rolled.
"Move." Damonen Freund pushed her. Andrew helped her steady herself as everything cleared. Natalie stood outside as they got into the car. In her hand was a button. She pressed it and the safe house burst into flames. Her smile widened but it faded as something landed on her arm. A picture had been launched out of the flames and she saw that it was of Andrew and her laughing.
Natalie crumpled up the picture and it burned a mark into her hand. That mark would stay there forever and remind her of that terrible day. She got in the car and they drove off.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Mwahahaha!! Twist! :) Hope you want more! Coming soon and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sneak Peek: Damonen Freund is not Natalie's father but you will find out more later. hahaha! And some of you really liked Natalie!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! I didn't see that coming!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ohmygod!!! Noooo!!! Even if he is not really her father...hello, spoiler alert!! Anyway, good job at keeping it interesting, WRITE MORE!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

It's Dämonen Freund, not Damonen Freund. Don't forget the ä otherwise people pronounce it wrong. Otherwise, it is a good chapter. I like the twist and I'm curious to see what will happen.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 16, 2011
Last Updated on August 16, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tumble Tumble

A Story by BrynnaW.


Hoods Hoods

A Story by BrynnaW.