Get To Safety

Get To Safety

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     Andrew burst into the room with Aimee and the police man. The officer shoved his way in front with a gun and shot the man blocking Natalie. The man laid dead on the ground as Andrew ran to her. Her leg was covered completely in blood and she was no longer conscious. Aimee quickly unhooked the straps and shook Natalie. Nothing happened so Andrew picked her up. They ran outside, put Natalie in the back seat with Andrew, and took the car that the police had brought her in.
     Andrew tied his jacket around the bullet wound to soak up as much blood as possible. He sat Natalie upright as if she were a doll. The hair was pushed out of her pale face and Aimee turned around.
     "Do you think she's going to be okay?" She asked with worried glances at Natalie.
     "I think she'll be okay but I don't know about the leg." Andrew answered but Aimee continued to star. Suddenly, the police man jerked to the side with blood running down the side of his neck. Aimee screamed and grabbed the steering wheel.
     "I never learned how to drive!" 
     "Just press the accelerator and steer with the stupid wheel!" Andrew yelled.
     "It's not that easy when there's a dead man in the seat!" The car began to slow down. Andrew unbuckled, leaned toward the seat in front of him, and opened the driver's door.
     "Push him out!" He yelled.
     "What?! Ew! No!" Aimee replied.
     "Just do it!"
     Aimee whispered that she was sorry to the poor officer before shoving him out of the car. She sat in the driver's seat and Andrew moved up to the passenger. 
     "Why don't you drive?" Aimee asked.
     "This is a perfect time for you to learn." He replied.
     "Really? Even now when there's a stupid creature chasing us and some other cars!!"


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Sorry. Had to make it short for chores.... Hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is interesting, a bit funny in places, and a little confusing in a good, rush kind of way that makes me want to read on and understand. Short but good chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This chapter makes me really like Aimee! She's kool!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked it very much, short yet good paced and interesting. Hihi funny the "I never learned how to drive!" That can't be good. I love the dialogue between Andrew and Aimee.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 4, 2011
Last Updated on August 4, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tumble Tumble

A Story by BrynnaW.


Hoods Hoods

A Story by BrynnaW.


Chapter 7 Chapter 7

A Chapter by Blessed_Angel