Andrew

Andrew

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     Andrew opened his eyes. His head throbbed and his vision blurred. He slowly got out of his car and nearly fell to the ground. An officer came up to him.
     "Are you okay, boy?" he asked.
     "Yea... I'm fine." Andrew replied.
     "Are you sure? You crashed into the car pretty hard ----"
     "I'm fine! Gosh..."
     "I'm sorry but I am going to have to give you a ticket for speeding and I'm sure the driver of the truck would like to speak to you. Now, license and registration please."
     Andrew stared out to space.
     "Excuse me? License and regi-----" 
     Andrew took off running because he began to remember Natalie being taken by an officer. He had to find her but where could he start? The police man ran at Andrew until some police cars started to chase him as well. He panicked and ran into the closest building. Andrew ended in a store's storage room. He locked the door and slightly relaxed until he heard a low grunt.
     "Who's there?" his voice shook. A man in a torn police uniform showed himself. His face was bloody, his hair was ripped out in several spots, he was missing an eye, and two of his fingers had been removed. Andrew recognized the man to be the officer that took Natalie.
     "Get away from me!" Andrews cried.
     "I can tell you where she is." The officer said.
     "I don't believe you."
     "The man in charge of the place I brought her to refused to pay me the money I earned. Instead, he decided to torture me. I escaped and now that I know that he isn't going to pay me, I want him to suffer. I will show you where she is."
     "How can I trust you?"
     The police were now banging on the door. The officer began to approach the door. Andrew tried to stop him but the man shoved him away and opened the door.
     "Chief?" The police man on the other side of the door looked at the mangled man.
     "Officer, it is me. This boy came running in here, tore my hair off of my head, punched me in the face, and ran off before I could catch him. I saw him go into the smoothie shop across the street." the chief replied.
     "Thank you, sir. Do you need any medical attention?"
     "None is needed right now, thank you. Go find that boy."
     "Yes, sir." The police ran off toward the smoothie shop.
     The chief closed the door and looked toward Andrew, "Sorry, boy, I don't know how I can make you trust me again." he smiled.
     "Thank you. They didn't see you missing fingers? And they actually thought that your eye was punched in? Wow... Those are some really----" The chief gave him a look so Andrew changed his words, "Cool guys. Yup, I'm glad they believed you story."
     "Well, then, do you want to find her or not?" Andrew nodded to the chief, "Then let's go."


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
I hope you liked it even though it isn't at all intense. More chapters are coming soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Another great chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

love love love it! Hmm this is getting soo creepy.. AHH! im begging for the next chapter !

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I loved it! This is getting so interesting. I wonder what will happen. Write more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh my god...I can't wait to see what happens when he finds her. Keep going!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 29, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Changed Changed

A Story by BrynnaW.


Cloaked Man Cloaked Man

A Chapter by BrynnaW.