A Second Chance

A Second Chance

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

The car was parked in front of the Quarters and everyone stepped out of the car. Aimee and Andrew were pushed out of the car while Natalie was gently carried out. They looked up at her figure and partly wished that he shot would kill her. A long HK21 was held down at them so, they had to stand up. Their steps were slow as they echoed down the halls of the building. The men led them to two separate cells and left them there. Aimee reached through hers toward Andrews hand. He let his hand fall from hers as he hugged himself in the corner.
A sudden whimper came into the room. It sounded like Natalie. Someone was yelling and whimpers followed but at one point came shrill scream.

Natalie was sitting in a cell similar to Aimee and Andrew's. A guard had shoved her in, left, and now came back with a wiry smile upon his lips. He opened the cell door and forced her to walk to Damonen Freund's room. She couldn't understand where she had gone wrong. She had done as she was told but now her father commanded for her to be put in a cell and now taken to his room with her hands bound. Her eyes quickly scanned for an escape route but, so far, there was none. Natalie was outside her father's door and she could feel his wrath. She didn't have to open the door because it swung open on its own.
"Natalie, my dear, please sit. I've been meaning to talk to you for a while but I've been so busy as you can see." Her father said smoothly as she slowly eased herself onto the sofa. Damonen Freund smiled kindly, "I noticed you hesitate when I asked for you to come to me."
"That was no hesitation, father. I was only thinking of the new approach." Natalie declared.
"I am not your father! You were not! You still have feelings for those two!"
Natalie tried to piece everything together slowly, "Did you kill my father?"
"Yes, but then I heard he had a child and claimed you as my own. Now, I will give you one more chance to redeem yourself. I am going to talk to Andrew first and I want you by my side as I do so. You will not interfere with whatever I do. Do you understand?"
"Why should I help you?" Natalie crossed her arms but suddenly her body was being mangled. She couldn't feel her hands or feet and blood was running out from every crease or crack on her body. Her blood soaked her clothes until she begged out for mercy. Damonen Freund would give her no choice.
"Fine... I will.... help..." Natalie coughed up blood.
"Good. Now, I will call you back here soon." He turned his back on her. Natalie couldn't move. The guard came in with a gun and held it to her head. She stumbled to the floor and pain blinded her.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
I know there should be two dot above the a but my computer just wont do them. Not my best chapter but.... Sorry. Anyway, Hope you still enjoyed it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

He is HORRIBLE!!!
It seems like Natalie only did what she did because she thought he was her father. Can't wait to see what happens next!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great write! Keep on penning!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2011
Last Updated on September 20, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.