Reunited

Reunited

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     Natalie woke up in a damp cell to see Aimee holding a wad of socks against her nose. She saw parts of the socks soaked in blood... Her blood. Aimee was a small freckled skin girl with raven black hair and dark blue eyes. Aimee noticed the Natalie was awake so she put a finger to her lips.
     "Shh... We have to be quiet." she whispered.
     "Aimee? Where are we? And how did you get here? Your parents are worried sick about you." I whispered back.
     "I wish I could tell them where I am... But, sorry, I have no idea where we are. I was taken from my home... Thought you would have figured that out by now. The police man came by half an hour ago with you and I was so happy. Ever since, I have been waiting for you to wake up and for your nose to stop bleeding."
     "Oh... Thanks. I'll hold it now. I went to your house and a police man wanted me to answer questions at the station... He lied, knocked me out, and took me here. Andrew was following us but I don't know what happened to him."
     "Andrew was with you? Does he know?"
     "Nope... I was hoping that we could all go back to the safe house and we'd explain everything. My plans obviously got messed up." I felt ashamed.
     "We will and -----" Aimee stopped suddenly when she heard someone walking toward the cell. I picked up on small sentence from her, "Oh no." I looked back at Aimee but she was moving herself to the back of the cell. I didn't move quick enough.
     "Ah, so you did wake up. I thought I heard someone talking." a man approached the cell. I looked at him strangely. "What? Were you expecting the officer to be here? No, he works for me. Poor man... He thinks I am going to pay him but, really, he won't live to see the money. Now, come here." the man opened the cell door and dragged me out. He led me toward a room.
     "Everything will be okay if you just answer his questions and do as you're told. If not... Well, we can't get rid of you yet but we can cause you pain. And trust me, it's painful." the man showed me his missing eyes, crooked nose, missing fingers, and his missing hand. The darkness swallowed me as I entered the room.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Well, I didn't even expect this chapter! :) I just made it up as I went. What do you think? I hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a surprising twist. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I liked it. As always it left me curious...I hope you do continue it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Such wonderful characters you have here. This story is very interesting. I hope you continue soon. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 24, 2011
Last Updated on July 24, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Author The Author

A Poem by Thea


Intruders Intruders

A Chapter by BrynnaW.