Fight

Fight

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

"Now to Combat..." I sighed as the bell rang. It wasn't hard, I just wasn't in the mood.
"You guys go ahead. I think I'm going to skip today." Clara walked off before I could ask why. I looked toward Zack but he just shrugged his shoulders.
"Don't forget you owe me!" Zack yelled at her but she disappeared.
"Has she ever skipped before?" I asked but he shook his head. In Combat, I didn't see Dylan and I began to wonder if he and Clara were meeting up somewhere. Soon, though, he came walking into class with an upset expression. He mumbled something to the teacher before sitting down. He didn't do anything else and he kept to himself. I was tempted to talk to him but I remembered what Clara had said to him... She didn't say much though, did she? I stood up but before I made it to him, a kid burst through the classroom.
"Ms. Roberts, come quick! There's a student and -and-----" The kid didn't get to finish his sentence before she ran past him. My class followed. Did it have anything to do with Clara?
"Stupid... Told the brat not to go." I heard someone say behind me and when I looked back, I saw Dylan a couple students behind me. My mind suddenly raced and fire licked my skin. Everyone jumped back which gave me full access to run ahead.
"Oaks! Wait up!" Zack ran after me but I didn't stop. Where was I headed? Where was she? By now, everyone was running from the classrooms to see what was happening. I saw that the office lady was no longer at her post so I continued to run outside. My feet left burned marks in the grass as I made my way to the tree I had seen her and Abbey at. Before I could get there, I was stopped by a huge crowd of students.
They saw me coming, though and they didn't want to burn so they moved away. I made it to the front. A hooded figure stood maybe fifty feet away from us but I couldn't see Clara. The teachers didn't move. The figure moved to the side and we saw Clara at his feet. There was blood everywhere; her face was nearly unrecognizable under it all. The figure slowly began to move away. Some students took a step forward and the person turned around with a snarl. All of a sudden, Clara was gone and so was the person. We could all see something being dragged and kicking up the grass but that was all. The lines seemed to stagger as if there was a fight going on.
Our eyes tried to keep up with the movements until it stopped. Clara was face down on the ground with the person's hand in hers. It was a bloody sight because all that was left was the person's arm. I looked away as the teachers all surrounded her.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
:o? What just happened? Uh-oh you'd better watch out! :) More coming soon! I hope you enjoyed reading this!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The last part was a bit confusing for me. Still a great job! Keep on penning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

My bet is that little girl actually wasn't so sweet. Why did she have to skip? Grrr....writ more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

a nice chapter,
though im getting confused, to many stories at once!
but still a good and easy read,
though it needs some more depth
further a nice thing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2011
Last Updated on August 30, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.