Strange

Strange

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

I stared helplessly at Clara's wounded figure in the infirmary. She seemed to be at peace in her sleep but on the outside, she was bloody and on the brink of death. Clara had used the last of her energy to kill the person even as he or she fought her. The teachers had found the body of the person but it was impossible to tell who it was and if it was a boy or girl. Everything seemed so strange. What had happened and why? There was only one person who could possibly answer that question and she was unconscious. But what about Dylan? I jumped as the door behind me opened to expose Zack entering the room.
"You okay?" He looked at me curiously.
"Yea... You just scared me." I sat back down in front of Clara. 
"Do you think she'll be okay?"
"I hope so... You know what she would say if she opened her eyes right now?"
"Probably, 'what are you staring at? Its not like I'm dead or anything. Let's get out of here.' Then she would leave as if nothing had happened."
"Sure sounds like her. Zack, do you think Dylan would know anything about this? I mean, I heard him say something about telling her not to go." I smiled slightly.
"Maybe, it wouldn't hurt to ask him. For all we know, he knows exactly what happened but he won't say. Give me a second." Zack closed his eyes but I could see them moving under their lids.
"What are you doing?"
"I can tell if his mind is somewhere in this building but it takes a while. There are so many people so, it takes a while."
I gave him a minute, "Did you find him?"
"No... He's not here." 
We stared at each other but then directed our gaze at Clara. I reached out for her bloody hand. My warm fingers touched her cold, rough skin and I froze. I couldn't move and blood seemed to crawl over my eyes. Pain rippled up my spine and the blood felt like it was draining from my hands. I could feel someone or something. A demon? An irritating buzz began to grow in my head. Something seemed to touch me and a shrill scream broke out of me. 


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Uh-oh! Oaksana! What is happening?! Hahahaha! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. More coming soon I promise.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very good ending, reading more. Love the chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Oh my what was happening at the end? Wow! Great work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ohmygod! The mystery of what happened is keeping me interested.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, i really loved this chapter
not knowing what there is going on,
IM SO IN LOVE WITH ZACK D:

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2011
Last Updated on September 3, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.