Made Up

Made Up

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     When I ran down the hallway, Clara was nowhere to be seen. I guessed that she had used her power to run somewhere but... Where? I decided to check out our room first. Her bag that carried her reading material and other stuff she enjoyed doing was gone and her school bag was on her bed but Clara wasn't there. Where could she be? I ran to the school entrance and asked the lady if she had seen her.
"You really think I would be able to see her?" She laughed, "That girls runs too fast for my eye sight."
"Darn. Thanks anyways." I stepped outside. If I were upset, where would I go? Somewhere quiet or somewhere I could just relax. I walked around the outside of the school. The trees quietly rustled their leaves and I could hear a faint sniffling sound. In between two trees was Clara and a little girl that looked no more than seven.
"Clara?" I walked up to her.
"Oh, hey, Oaks. This is Abbey." She ran her fingers through the little girl's hair.
"Hi, Abbey."
"Hello." She replied.
I smiled, "Clara, what happened and where did she come from?"
"Dylan was just a jerk... We'll have to fight him tomorrow, " A smile spread across her lips, "I'll enjoy that."
"Yikes, someone likes revenge. Anyway, the girl?"
"She comes here every once in a while. Her parents are alive but she transports over here to say hello or just to see me. Also, her parents don't care where she goes because they feel that they can't control her."
I was going to speak but the girl beat me.
"CC, I have to go... I'll see you later." Abbey pulled on Clara's sleeve.
"OK, Abbey, goodbye." Clara hugged the girl and watched as she disappeared. I walked back with her to our room. She didn't speak until we got to the room. Clara sat on her bed and looked at me kindly.
"I'm sorry about earlier." She said.
"So am I... Can you tell me what happened with Dylan?" I asked because I was still curious.
"He was trying to pull a move on me and I didn't like it. Tomorrow, if I get to fight him, he's going to regret everything. Anyway, I've been thinking, don't you want to get back at those people that took your parents away?"
"Well, yes..."
"I want to help."
"Why?"
"I just want to and maybe your parent's and my parent's deaths are connected... Maybe everyone without parents are to be blamed on those people."
"Maybe... Can you help me train on some things like blocking my mind? Or maybe make it so that Dylan can't copy my powers?" I asked.
"Yes, but I actually don't know why he can't copy my powers. Still, I will help you. Now, I would like to read so, please, give me some quiet." She got out a book and I nodded as I took out my own.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
I am trying to prepare the story for the action! :) Hope you are enjoying the book! I love Abbey but you will find out why. I hope you are enjoying this! Opinions please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Abbey seems really sweet. Well done!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is getting much more interesting (not that it wasn't before) and it seems we are past introductions and working towards the true plot line. I'm excited!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yay, the fight is over :D I like Abbey, she's cute. I love this book very much, I like the powers the children have and all. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 14, 2011
Last Updated on August 14, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


His Bow His Bow

A Story by BrynnaW.


The Dying Man The Dying Man

A Story by BrynnaW.