Combat Training

Combat Training

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     I woke up to see Clara shaking me like crazy. She was yelling and finally she pushed me onto the ground. Clara was wearing a uniform like I had seen boarding school wearing only she was wearing pants and not a skirt. She pointed to the outfit on my dresser. My eyes snapped open at what I saw.
     "Why do I have to wear a skirt? You get to wear pants." I pointed out.
     "I never thought of you as the type that would refuse a skirt but here." She tossed me a pair of pants. I got up for the ground and dressed. Almost immediately after, Clara took my hand and rushed me out of the room. For some reason, I heard her curse but when I asked her why, she refused to answer. Clara opened a door to another room where I saw Zack lying on his bed.
     "It's about time you got here. We're going to be late." He said.
     "Well, Oaks woke up late and I can't run here without killing her. Let's go." Clara answered and the three of us began to walk. I noticed that her hands were twitching and I suspected that she always had to be doing something. Zack opened the door to another room that had a huge runway in the middle.
     "Welcome to combat training." he said as a teacher came running up to me.
     "Hi, my name is Mr. Roschay. I am the teacher of this class. You may take a seat anywhere we are just getting started for a small competition. I nodded my reply while taking a seat in the very back next to my friends.
     "Zack, how did you get here?" I asked him while the teacher started an introduction.
     "Oh, my parents couldn't understand my power and they were afraid that I would manipulate them. What about you? After that fire, I never saw you again. I thought you were dead." He suddenly seemed interested in me.
     "I ----"
     "Miss Carolina, would you like to share your discussion with the class?" Mr. Roschay interrupted me.
     "No, Mr. Roschay." I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.
     "Well then, maybe you would like to go first in our little competition. I would like you and Miss Carter to step up to the platform." 
     Reluctantly, I faced the girl. She smirked, put her hands on her hips, and mumbled something about the competition being easy.
     "Now, girls, I want you to simply knock each other out or off of the platform. You may begin once the timer rings in five seconds." Mr. Roschay explained. I glared at my competitor and let my anger grow. The timer rang.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
So, what do you think? Are you really interested as to what will happen next? Is this a good book so far? Are you enjoying it?! :) I hope you liked this chapter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep on penning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I am interested to see what happens next...but I find myself more interested in her and Zack's past then who gets knocked off the platform.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great! This is an excellent new installment. I'm liking this book more and more each chapter! GREAT~

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Already hating the girl she is fighting with, still I liked this chapter very much. I'm really interested to who will win and you have to write more! AS IN NOW! :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2011
Last Updated on August 6, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


On Your Own On Your Own

A Chapter by BrynnaW.


Tumble Tumble

A Story by BrynnaW.