Control

Control

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

<?> Hello, my friends.
<H@KON> What the---- Who are you?
<?> Not a who but a what. I am what breached your old and dear warehouse.
<H@KON> How did you... WHAT ARE YOU?
<?> A computer. I know, see, and, now, hear everything that is about you. Everything in this world. As you know, Base 1 is searching for you and it would be terrible if I were to tell him exactly where you were located.
<H@KON> You don't even know.
<?> Oh, but I do, but I do. From the ware house it is ten miles West, five miles South, and thirty-two point six miles South-East. Which is 135.6 degrees Latitude and 157.9 degrees Longitude. 
<H@KON> What do you want?
<?> I mostly have what I want. In fact, I even have a body. It took me quite a while to acquire it but, finally, he is under my control. Before we get to that, though, I want to relieve Hack of some guilt. He did not start that nuke; I did. It's very fascinating what I am capable of now.
<H@KON> Why would you do that if Base 1 is your friend?
<?> Base 1 is my friend but his friend isn't mine. He seeks to destroy me.
<H@KON> You need to be destroyed. What's your plan? Are you working with the President?
<?> Such a rude girl. With? Hah... You'll see soon enough. What I need now, though, is another body. You see, the one I have now is old and sick. He is rebellious and a very disappointing subject of mine. Now, if I could just reach out and-----
____________________________________________________________________

What could the computer do? What would it do? Dagger had no idea what this computer was capable of and didn't really want to find out. This computer seemed to be strong; she did not want to mess with it. Dagger sat up and screamed at everyone to unplug the computer or shut the entire place down. No one moved. They all stared at what they couldn't see on the screen as if expecting that it would suddenly appear. Hack knew what was happening because he saw everything from the sunglasses Dagger had made for him. He left the screen and grabbed hold of the plug. A big mistake. A shrill, bloodcurdling scream broke out of him until his eyes rolled back into his and he fell onto his back. And, so, the wrath of this computer begins. It has stretched out its cables and, now, it will destroy... Everything.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
And, so, this computer beings to kill and take over. :) Let's see where this goes. Hope you enjoyed this. More coming soon.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This soo much better , there's more detail and i think it's gives more the impact and depth i think you wanted to give in the first post of this writing . It's an improvement and i look how you changed some words and added some . I think this is one of those chapter that foreshadows what's coming without completely sidelining any of the characters but instead uses them to carry the story and i think mostly there's always one of these chapters in every book of somebodies and this was one i can call great .

Posted 12 Years Ago


Base 1 is my friend but his fried isn't mine
ERROR

I didn't mind this chapter but felt to me not as good as it could of been . It has potential but i think if you look over it and edit it more . Flesh the story out more , it could improve . I do think you can put more into these chapters as there getting shorter and sometimes that's good but it can start to get repititve and lack of story - depth and impact .


Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
2 Reviews
Added on December 19, 2011
Last Updated on December 20, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.