1969 Red Mustang

1969 Red Mustang

A Chapter by Reaper

Chapter Four: 1969 Red Mustang

            I walk out the headquarters and look at the other demons in the room. They judge me because I’m kind of the favorite of the Devil. Mainly because I have most to fight for. I will always fight to have my soul back.


            I grab a vehicle from our motor pool. I pick one to my style. Red 1969 Mustang, with a pair of black racing stripes. I would prefer it to be mainly black or blue but the Devil just loves red. I open the car door and slide into the black leather seat. This feels like a second home for me. I normally drive this to my jobs.


            Most of my jobs are in an enforcer type of role. I have killed so much. But in a way, it doesn’t bother me. I kill the evil things in the night, the devil competition.


            I strum a beat on steering wheel. And sing to myself as I need to make a stop before I go to the club.

 


Twists and twirls

In the endless emotion

Of life

We crush others to be

On top

We kill others to feed

Our Demons

Demons! Controlling your life

Demons! Controlling your thoughts

Demons! Controlling your actions

Sinning and spinning

Out of control

Killing

All the good in your life

Blacken eyes

Blacken soul

Fighting for whatever

They want

Demons! Controlling your life

Demons! Controlling your thoughts

Demons! Controlling your actions…


 

            I arrive at my partner’s house. Yes, I have a partner on this wild journey. A Bonnie and Clyde type of relationship in a way. We will keep fighting till we are both in the ground for good.


            There she is. Rachel Olson. She has great beauty, brown long hair, and white skin, touched off a pair of brown saucers for eyes that could just break your soul. If you had one. Though she didn’t need her looks. Simplify a touch could steal your heart and break it at any moment. Her charm wasn’t that great but her powers were.


            She was your modern day succubus. Most women today acted like one of those creatures but she was true one of them.


            She opens the door and gets inside, looking at me the whole time.


“So what’s the job partner?” She says softly.

“Club Church of Death, the target is the Boogeyman.”

“Like the real Boogeyman?” She laughs, “I used to be afraid of him.”

“Yeah, apparently the real one.”

“Are you killing him or me?” She looks at me. She didn’t really like killing, she had a soul but was stuck to service to the devil because of a deal.

“I can. Just have my back like normal.”

“No problem, sweetie.” She smiles. She loved to flirt, just in her nature.

She sits there and sings out.


 

Sins are endless

And I don’t care

Hate and envy

Destroys us

Good and Bad

Connect us

Greed and destruction

Make us

Sins are endless

And I don’t care

Happiness and sadness

Control us

Fear and Regret

Hurt us

Pain and sorrow

Fight us

Sins are endless

And I don’t care

Comfort and help

Fix us

Passion and fire

Drive us

Lust and love

Kill us

Sins are endless

And I don’t care

 


She stops the song when we arrive at the club.



© 2012 Reaper


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the woman words. Give strength and realistic feel to this tale. A very good chapter. Some history and like for a 1969 Red Mustang. No weakness in the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


Notice they do a lot of chanting or singing ib these chapters. Songs that rot my brain until blood gushes out my ears. Awesome keep it up but don't over do it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


His stallion has to be a fastback. Nice car pick.
I like the interdiction of the new character. She sounds like potential fun.
Don’t be discouraged if someone doesn’t get your vision. This, to me, falls in with the darker stories like Little Shop of Horrors and The Rocky Horror Picture Show for examples. But I do feel the essence of Constantine.


Posted 12 Years Ago


I have one question...the songs that everyone is singing..that is a story all its own isn't it?? There is a hidden undercurrent and it's hidden in this song...brilliant :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


So is this like a musical? I don't get why people keep "singing out"

Posted 12 Years Ago


Amazing work here. I look forward to reading more of your work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow I really liked this one I cant believe the girl thought he was gonna kill her though. Keep it up :D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Beautiful, I really enjoyed this. I quite truly love the descriptions your'e giving to the characters. The modern day succubus? Delightful. Very much anticipating where you're going to go with this!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

360 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 14, 2012
Last Updated on April 14, 2012


Author

Reaper
Reaper

In Wonderland with Alice, AR



About
I may not write as much but any void I need to fill is full with love of my wonderful wife. more..

Writing
notes notes

A Story by Reaper


Arcally Arcally

A Poem by Reaper


Resurrection Resurrection

A Poem by Reaper



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..